tryouts and parties

"Harley!" Jude said giving me a hug. "Hey! Are you excited for tryouts?" I said putting my things in a locker. "Mhm, but a lot of the guys are gonna get cut this year." He sighed opening the locker next to mine. "Oh, how come?" I looked at him. "Well you guys did beat us last year." "Oh yeah." I said looking at him. "Well let's just hope you make it."

"I think it's good that I'm a Senior, gives me more of an advantage." He shrugged. "You're a Senior?" He nodded, "Damn." I sighed.

_

I was trying to do my best and so were the other Ducks. We had all gotten better in our own way and Luis had finally learned how to stop, thank god. I sighed as Coach Orion looked at me and smiled, "You've gotten better Ruby." He said writing something down in his notebook. The Coach for Varsity quit so Orion will be the Coach for Varsity.

"Thanks, Coach." I breathed.

_

Everyone rushed to the board as Coach walked away. I sat back, waiting for everyone to find out on what they made. "I made Varsity!" He smiled. "That's great Deany." I said wrapping arms around him. "You made it too." He whispered in my ear making me smile more. I let go go him as Jude walked up to us. "Guess who made Varsity his third year in a row!" Jude said giving me a high five. "Like you weren't going to make it." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Dean, haven't seen you in awhile." Jude said. "Yeah, how's it going?" Dean said trying to make the conversation keep going. "Well dude, it's going great, now that I know that I made Varsity, again." Jude kinda started walking away and then turned around. "There's a party at one of my friends house. You should come, bring your duck cult. Har I'll text you more about it later." He said walking away.

_

"So we all made it?" Luis asked as I sat down at the lunch table. The team nodded. "Finally, after last year we can all be together again." Charlie smiled. I looked over at Adam and he was already looking at me. Things have been a little awkward ever since last year. When I found out that he liked me, but then I got back together with Dean.

"Hey what class do you have next?" Dean asked me breaking my eye contact with Adam "Um history." I told him, He nodded, "Good, me too." He smiled. I gave him a tight smile and started to eat my food.

_

"Do you think this is cute?" I asked, looking at Julie. I was wearing a dark purple, mini dress. "You look hot." She nodded. "Okay good." I smiled and started to do my make up. As I was doing my make up something was caught up in my mind. "Um, Jules?" I said, getting her attention. She looked up at me. "You know how Adam liked me last year?" She nodded. "Do you um know if he still does?" I questioned. "Oh. I don't know. You two should talk about it sometime. Since you and Dean got back together." She suggested. "Yeah, alright. I'll talk to him tomorrow, not when I'm drunk." She chuckled. "Good choice."

"Hot or no?" Julie asked in her dress. It was navy. "Stunning." I told her. "Fulton's gonna pass out." I said making her giggle. "He would pass out if he saw me in just pajamas." She said letting her hair down and brushing it. "It's because you're hot, Jules." I said putting earrings in.

After another thirty minutes of us getting ready we heard a knock on the door. I was sitting on my bed, and Julie was up so she got it. Julie opened it and I saw two very familiar tall boys at our door. Dean went through the door as Julie and Fulton said hi to each other. He was wearing jeans and a black shirt. "You look fucking amazing, babe." He said looking down at me. "Oh really." I said standing up putting my hands on his face and bringing him into a kiss. He hummed against my lips and pulled away nodding. "Well you Portman look hot." I said.

_

"Well it's definitely loud." Fulton said as we walked in. "Come on, let's go get some rich alcohol ." Julie said pulling Fulton's hand through the crowd. "I think Julie had a very good idea there." Dean smirked, looking down at me. "Yea she did." I said taking his hand. He started pushing through the crowd of people.

"This shit's good." I said taking a sip of the booze. Dean nodded and took my hand, leading me over to a couch of people. "Hi Con's." I smile to her. Dean sat down next to Connie and Guy. I sat on his lap, facing Connie. A few minutes later Just A Girl came on and I smiled, "Oh my god I love this song!" I said taking Connies hand and taking her into the crowd. We screamed the lyrics and danced. I felt a hand go my waste and I turned around to see a random guy. "Get off!" I screamed pushing him off. "Come on baby, it's okay." He slurred. I backed up, taking Connie's hand.

We pushed through the people back to the couches. Dean must've seen my face, "Har, are you okay?" He got up, taking my hand. "Some guy touched her." Connie said, sitting down. "What?" Dean yelled. "Dean it's okay. I'm okay. Can we please leave." I asked him. "No who was this dude?" He asked looking over me into the crowd. "I don't know, can we please just leave?" I pulled on his hand. "You're sure you're okay?" He asked. I nodded. He wiped the tears that I didn't know I had on my face. "Let's go get milkshakes." He suggested, as he started walking out. "That sounds fucking amazing." I nodded.

Um hi? I decided to update. Don't think this is gonna be an all the time thing, but I was bored so I decided to update. I didn't proof read so sorry if there's any misspells. -cat.