Chapter 21

*Purple guy's POV*

I didn't want it to come to this. I... I didn't want to use force. But I feel an energy coming from her that could be the death of me. I DON'T know what it is or it's purpose. It's the one thing that scares me. But I will never let her free.

*Foxy POV*

"I think we are getting closer. I can smell some...thing.." I sniffed the air and paused in place..It smells... like perfume. "Someones here." I growled. Everyone stopped in place and formed in a circle, looking around fearfully. Suddenly a poof of pink smoke.

*Bonnie POV* 

We all jumped back as a slim, female, silhouette imurged from the pink cloud. She had very slim (AND I MEAN VERY FOKIN SLIM) short shorts with a yellow crop top. Along with orange high heels that perfectly went with her flowing blonde hair.  "Hey! You! Cmere hun." She pointed to me and did a hand motion for me to come over. oH. Suddenly I was surrounded in clouds. Only me and her staring. I can't. This isn't right. I belong to sapphire. I tried to stop walking but I felt hyptonized. I'm being brainwashed. "Bon! No! ITS A-" Their voices faded out and the clouds around me turn.. black. I look up to the woman and she was a monster. Her blue eyes turned to black and her lips were replaced with razorsharp blade-like teeth. Next thing you know... I-

*Marionette POV*

 I ran to toy chica to punch her but she kissed the air, leaving a venomous gas that made my skin burn. She grabbed bonnie by the shoulders and slowly bit into his skull as I coughed and choked on the smoke. Chica ran to me and got under my arms to help me up. We watched in horror as she ate him, limb by limb. All that was left behind was the trail of blood draining from her mouth. She slowly turned to us with a devious glare and whispered "You can't save her Mario. I'm better Mario! COME JOIN US MARIO!!!" She got on her hands and crawls VERY quickly towards me. Before she could reach me, Foxy tackled her.

*Foxy POV* 

I could feel her scratching me. Her perfume only hurts the ones who haven't hurt others.. Well I'm useful for SOMETHING. I ripped out her teeth as she screeched, pulling out bits of my hair. I will fight for you Tyanna. Chica tossed me a large rock. "You got this! GO AT IT!" I smiled at her and started to pound her face in. She screamed in pain on each hit. I'll avenge Bonnie. Even after she was dead, I continued to hit her as hard as I could. "YOU. WILL. PAY." I yelled with all my might as I smashed her with the rock one more time before Mario drew me away from her flattened body. "Thats enough Foxy. We have somewhere to go." he patted my head as I panted. "Yeah.. I guess you're right" I got up, covered in blood. "I need energy to do the same to that purple guy."