Chapter 6:Im Here

A Billionaire's Life-I'm Here

-Justin

I never knew any of this at all. How come my parents never told me they knew Candace's family before.

Candace went straight upstairs. I called Shawn so he could pick up Jules and Jacob at school and daycare. I don't think she once the kids around her while she's like this.

Soon I heard a crash.

"Candace"!

I ran upstairs and to our room. Well damn I don't know if I'm mad or confused at how strong she is to push the dresser on the floor the mirror glass was all on the floor.

"Baby".

She looked at me with tears flowing down her face.

"How can I be so stupid to not notice she was the lady that ruined my life".

"Baby it's okay".

"How is it okay Justin huh". She pulled up her sleeves and bent down started picking up the glass.

I walked over to her and bent down to her and grabbed her arms.

"Drop the glass Candace".

She did it and looked at me.

"Baby I know your angry trust me I know. You're hurting and I know you hate my mother damn so do I but please calm down".

She sighed. "I just don't understand why people do this and mess up families".

I helped her up off the floor. And hugged her.

"Baby I promise it will be okay".

I grabbed her face and wiped her tears.

"We will sleep in the guess room I'll have someone clean this up tomorrow".

"I'm sorry I did that".

"You went she hulk in her baby". I said laughing which made her laugh.

"Let me go clean my face I probably look a mess I swear". She walked in the bathroom.

"Baby to me you look beautiful".

I heard her laughing.

My phone started vibrating in my jacket pocket.

I reached inside my jacket and got my phone it was Shawn.

"Yes older brother".

He laughed. "Is there anything these kids allergic too"?

"Jules is allergic to cats".

"I meant food".

"Oh umm I'm not sure hold on".

I walked over to the bathroom. Candace was washing her face.

"Are the kids allergic to anything baby"?

"Nope just cats and pollen".

"Shawn they aren't allergic to anything".

"Good cause I don't want to end up in court with your ass". He said laughing.

"Man shut up we will pick them up in a few hours".

"Alright".

We hung up and I went downstairs to get a phone book. I know that sounds hold but they have every number you can think of and I need a crew to clean this mess up.