Ias in love- 2 ✌

*In the last part you guys get to know about the female protagonist . Now let's peek into the life of our male protagonist.*
Pramod wake up at 6 in the morning and and started his workout . He was flexing his well built body in the mirror and appreciating himself when his mother entered his room with a glass of juice. He greeted his mother and touched her feet. His mother mini was everything to him after his father died when he was a teen. She being a single parent worked very hard to make pramod successful and and his future secure. Pramod was too small when he felt the responsibilities on his delicate shoulders. Nevertheless he transformed from a life loving goofy boy to a responsible man.
______________________________
Pramod's father jay died in a car accident. He was with his elder brother prakash and prakash's wife. They were returning from a doctor's conference and met with a accident. The trio died at the spot. The days following the accident were very depressing for the entire family. Pramod was 15 when he lost his dad.  Prakash's daughter and pramod's cousin Eva was too small to understand what happened with her. She was 10 when she experienced the major loss of her life. She became orphan that day and mini took her responsibility. She treated her like her own daughter. Eva was brilliant in studies from her childhood.  Like her parents and elder brother pramod she always desired to become a doctor and go to Delhi , the capital of India to study the same. Mini found it difficult to pay the fee but she could not deny the pleadings of her dear daughter. Eva was sent to Delhi with great difficulty and there she met her bestfriend and boyfriend! 
______________________________
Pramod after his morning routine sat on the dinning table for his breakfast where he saw a cute girl who was giggling as she made her doll feed the breakfast. Pramod laughed at her.
Pramod - Ana, I think your doll is full. Now don't you think that you should also finish your breakfast because you are getting late for school.
Ana - Mamu, can you please help me in bunking my classes today. I don't wish to attend the school . Its not entertaining at all. My teacher don't allow my doll in the school.
Pramod- Hawww..! You wanna bunk...Ana! What if I tell the same to your nani.
Ana - Mamu ! Are u blackmailing me🤨...She asked in her cute voice..!
Pramod- Yes I am ! Be quick ..I will drop you to your school and then will head to my hospitals. You will get your break on sunday ....And if you will behave like a good girl then you can also get a present!
Ana- Ok done. Deal!
Pramod- Yeah deal!
Ana , Pramod and Mini were done with their breakfast . Pramod and ana left the house and headed towards their respective places after bidding a bye to mini.
______________________________
Mini was just sitting in the garden as she has no work to do because of her loving son who appointed several house helps and servants to serve them. But mini won't allow them to cook because food doesn't become tasty just by adding different ingredients, it needs love and affection with which it is made, to become tasty. Isn't it?
Sitting alone while drinking coffee and gazing at the beautiful flowers in the garden of her house Mini remembered the time when Pramod left for london for his higher studies to become a successful doctor. She just thanked god for all the brightness in her life that had come after a dreadful past. After 5 long years Pramod came back to India from london. 1 months ago when he came back, he found it difficult to adjust in his surroundings but for his mother he decided to stay and live in his mother land itself.
Mini's chain of thoughts break when her phone rang and it was  her dear daughter eva . Eva wasn't aware of her brother's arrival , it will be a surprise for her when she will visit her house after her final semester . 
Mini - How are you my daughter? 
Eva- I am all good but I am missing you. And you know what I am with susheela and Rohan right now!
Mini - Really! Put the phone on speaker . I really wanna talk to them.
This way the talked for a long and mini ordered susheela and rohan to accompany eva on her way home after her semester exams which would probably end within 3 days.
Mini and susheela bonded really well after eva's and susheela's friendship. They had become really close and would usually talk for hours .
Susheela did not know much about Pramod. She only knows that Mini's elder son is in london for his higher studies. Like eva she was also unaware of the fact that pramod has arrived.
______________________________
In delhi the trio started thinking on how to persuade susheela's parents for her trip to punjab. One would think of a plan and the other two just move their head sideways.They were just engrossed in their thoughts when eva suggested that her mom i.e mini would herself talk to sushi's parents and ask for their consent to send their daughter to punjab to enjoy her holidays after a long duration of hectic schedule. Not finding any other better idea , rohit and sushi agreed with eva and decided to ask their favourite aunty to persuade sushi's parents.
______________________________
Hello everyone! 
This part is highly unedited. Please try to avoid the grammatical mistakes. And if you like the story then please vote and comment because this is the only thing that encourages me to write.
Thank u for reading.
Word count - 1009 words
I will try to update the story as soon as possible. 
Till then stay tuned!✌
Important note- Ana is cute character.  She will play a important role in uniting sumod (susheela and pramod). You will get to know more about ana in the coming  parts.