New Girl -Introduction

This was when Jade was 14

"Her step sister's birthday"
"Jan. 7,2009"

"Try being like your sister Max, She's nice, sweet, polite and look at you!" Her Father yelled "I will not deal with you and your bitterness here on you sister's birthday!" He added then went inside the house.
Tears formed on Jade's eyes, she wiped it with her hands and sat on the bench when a guy walked up to her.

"That looks like jealousy. Even it has spread on the necklace your holding" He chuckled pointing at the necklace and offered her a tissue and a sandwich.
 She realized that she was still holding the necklace her sister gaved to her and hadn't put it down since the fight..

"No thanks, the jealousy might spread on that sandwich of yours" She said in a sarcastic way. She took the tissue and wiped the tears in her eyes.

Jade's Pov

"Andre" He introduce himself while putting his filthy hand expecting me to shake it. I ignored him and just said "Jade"
.. Wait a minute.. Did he see me and my dad fighting?
"Wait did you see that?" I said in a worried tone
"... Maybe, But don't worry i'll keep it a secret" He says while putting his hands in a defense. I rolled my eyes. "Do you go to hollywood arts too with your sister?" He asked trying to changed the subject. "Step. Sister" I corrected "So do you?" He asked again.

"No. I wish, My dad thinks being an actor or director is... stupid." I explained in a broken voice.

"It's not stupid. I'm an actor and also directed many plays in hollywood arts." He said
"That's your parents..If i bring up my dreams and hopes to be, he would yell at me and tell me to be like my so called 'sister'. " i said before throwing the necklace on the ground.

"Don't let your father's words get to you. Do whatever you want, It's not his life it's yours" He smiled then sat down beside me. 

"Your words make it sound so easy to just do whatever i want, I'm still 14!" I exclaimed. He laughed then i raised one eyebrow.

He saw the necklace i threw and picked it up. "Oh, What's this?" He said then opened the lock "My sister gave it to me. You can have it though" I replied "I think she wants you to have it." He closed the lock then gave it to me. I opened it again and saw a picture she took yesterday with me on my room when i was feeding my rabbit and was smilling.

"That was a dumb picture." I whispered

Later that day
- - -

As i was going to my room i heard two people yelling at each other.

"ANDRE! I LOST MY GLASSES!" Someone's grandma screamed. "Grandma it's on your face" A guy stated. I opened the door and saw Andre telling his grandma to calm down while she kept screaming and breaking things in my room

His grandma then tapped her face "Oh Andre! It's right here!" She said as she was tapping her glasses nonstop. When she left ,i was on the doorframe leaning and chuckling at him

Andre's Pov

"I'm really sorry about my grandma, She broke a lot of things in here" I explained. "I'll accept it .....BUT!"  Jade said. I haven't even know her for a month but i already know what she's up to.
She smirked
"Help me audition for hollywood arts"

"That's all?" I said raising one eyebrow
"No, but it will be enough to pay for my jewerlys" She stated pointing to a jewerly box that my grandma broke.
I sighed.

-
*Time skip*

The teacher, Mr. Sikowitz jumped in the window and onto the classroom holding a coconut with a straw inside.

He looked up and saw a student he had never seen before.
"Oh a new student!" Sikowitz exclaimed gesturing the girl to introduced herself

The student stood up from her seat "Jade" She introduced

"Ah Jade." Sikowitz said as she sat down glaring at the people who were staring at her.

"West." She crossed her arms.

"Okay.... Your a dolphin who got captured with a net by a pirate!" Sikowitz said quickly then everyone made dolphin sounds and making weird movements.

When the class was dismissed.
the students were grabbing their bags, getting ready to leave when suddenly they heard a loud thud coming from the window.

"I'M FINE!" Sikowitz yelled as he tries to get up

Jade looked at the window confused on why an grown adult is jumping in and out of the window with no shoes nor socks "Don't worry that's normal." Andre whispered to Jade.

"Join us for lunch?" He offered

"Sure." Jade said before walking out the door. Andre followed her and they both went outside where everyone is and sat down at the table where Andre's friends were.
"Hey guys!" Andre exclaimed

Jade's Pov

"Jade that's Cat lil' red. " Andre says pointing at the girl with red hair.

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" Cat shouted "Well you know.. You have red hair so Lil' Red.." Andre explained "Oh cool! Okay continue!"

"Robbie, and Rex" Pointed at the curly nerd with a puppet who i'm assuming is Rex,

He then pointed to the guy with good looking hair with probably 10 girls talking to him. "And finally, Beck, the ladies guy. You can probably tell why." He finished

The girls had left when someone shouted. I looked up to see who it was and saw a familiar face.

Trina. I knew her when we were in highschool but then she left to join this school, i don't even know how this girl got in.

"ATTENTION!" Trina screamed as the microphone turned on and off. While their interested in Trina's play, i was interested in something else, something i wanted since i saw it at lunch. I just want to marry it!

"Hey do you know where i can get a coffee?" I asked while looking around. I didn't say someone, i said 'it'. Also my coffee machine broke and.there were no cafe opened near our house.
"I'll show you where." Beck offered and we stood up from our seat and walked to a cafe near the school.

"-Time Skip-"

We finished eating our food when someone goes up to me "Jade!" Trina exclaimed. "How did you find me?" I asked sarcastically while looking at her with a fake smile

"Oh i just saw you leaving with a handsome pretty man when Max and i was announcing about our new play." Trina said and looked at Beck flirtatiosly. He waved to her and looked away to throw a used tissue.

"Aren't you dating that weird guy?" I asked Trina "I forced him to date me for 50 bucks. I thought he was popular, and also thought it was gonna make me popular." Trina explained.

"For 50 bucks to date you?! If i was that boy i would've asked you for a million, but luckily i'm not." I said while smirking
"Still bitter as ever." Trina mumbled
"Yup!" I stood up and grabbed my bag then went inside.

"Hi Jade!" Cat followed me while giggling and jumping up and down continously. I looked at her with confusion, is no one at this school normal?

The nerd and the Dummy.. Rex walked past us while fighting. The teacher jumping in and out of the window and Trina.

*Comment if you want a chapter 2*