caregiver! chapter 5

bakugo's pov:

"well kat would you like me to be your temporary caregiver" I sit there star struck staring at him "I-I mean only until you find someone who you want to take care of you and your little space permanently" he continued nervously. I continued staring at him for a second trying to find out if he actually meant it and wasn't messing with me.

after a minute I realised he really meant it and that's when I started to ball my eyes out. crying and hiccupping, I grabbed onto him holding on to him like my life depended on it

izuku's pov: 

after I asked him he looked confused and wouldn't stop staring at me so I began to get nervous thinking it was to soon or I made him uncomfortable. but what really hit me was the moment later he grabbed my shirt hiding his face into it sobbing and refusing to let go. I immediately go to comfort him hugging him, rubbing his back while whispering in his ear quietly "I'm sorry, did I make you uncomfortable you don't haft to answer if you don't wanna." 

to that I felt his head slowly rise from my chest and I heard a quiet mutter "n-nu y gu wan t-two?" I looked down at him not fully understanding what he means. "I'm sorry kat can you say that again" kat looked down before saying "y gu wan twak car of mhe?, I bwad an lwoud an mwean" I  start to realise what he meant "oh, kat" I say softly wiping away any remaining tears "your not mean and of course I wanna take care of you, your so cool and the most adorable little prince" I  tickle his tummy as I said the last bit causing him to giggle which I found even more adorable. "but kat I need you to agree and tell me if you do want me as a caregiver so do you?" I say nervously looking at the little who stares at me before nodding and starts babbling as well as chewing his sleeve.

here you go sry to those people who have read this and was waiting so long for this chapter to come out . and sry its so short I would like to make these chapters longer but I personally Dont have the time and inspiration but ill work on it. I should mention ideas for future chapters are appreciated so feel free to comment ideas.

411 words