i want ur ass - pt.1

Jermaine awakened to the sight of his two lovely hot babes laying next to him in bed. Tyree laid next to him snuggled up in blankets while Arianna laid across Jermaine.

Jermaine got out of bed feeling like a pretty little princess, suddenly, Tyree grabbed the back of his balding head and kissed him lovingly. "I love you baby boy" Tyree said with a smile. "I love you too my snukkums pookie bear."Jermaine replied.

Tyree soon went over to Arianna who had already woken up and kissed her on her big lips. That kiss soon turned into a make out, making Jermaine jealous. Jermaine glared at Tyree. "Who does he think stealing MY hoe like that." He though out loud.

Suddenly, Tyree stopped his intense make out session with Arianna to look at Jermaine. "You got a problem fool?" Tyree said.
"Yeah i do bucko, stop stealing my hoe you ugly ass motherfucker. I'll fuck your mom and finger your dads ass."

Tyree jumped up and started beating the shit out of Jermaine.

Jermaine punched him in his jaw, leaving blood dripping from his mouth. Tyree then proceeded to use his master kung fu he learned from Mr. Holmes and kicked Jermaine in his fat throat. "YALL GOT ME FUCKED UP" Arianna yelled.

Abruptly, Donald Trump walked in with a glock and pointed it at Tyree.

"TYREE U UGLY ASS TITAN LOOKING MOTHER FUCKER BUCKOROO PUT THAT DAMN KUNG FU SHIT AWAY BEFORE I AIR THIS PLACE OUT." Trump yelled still pointing the gun at Tyree.

To be continued, the next episode of Jermaine's Love triangle. Ep 2 coming soon.