I will shoot my ass - pt. 3

"OH SHUT YOUR BLACK ASS UP JERMAINE!" He yelled out as He karate kicked trump in the balls and pull the gun out of his asshole. He pointed the gun at Jermaine, making Arianna Maki scream in terror. "DON'T KILL HIM YOU FUCKING DONKEY KONG GOBY FROM BUBBLE GUPPIES LOOKING ASS, THATS WHY YOUR MY SIDE HOE NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND YOU AUTISTIC GOLDFISH!" She screamed out, insulting him and practically crushing him and his ego.

He put the gun down and spoke softly. "But Arianna.. Baby.. Baby snookums.. H-how could you say that about me? I love you so much. Jermaine and his down syndrome ass doesn't need you as much as I do babe. I need you in my life please." He said, still holding the gun but not pointing it at Jermaine anymore, Jermaine staring in shock at his speech.

"Tyree, you sound like fucking Martin Luther King with that dumbass love speech of yours. Shut up you stupid side hoe. No one will ever love you."

As he said this and all the drama happened, Trump was just standing there in shock and disbelief.

"WELL DAMN. FINE THEN! IF I CANT HAVE HER THEN NO ONE CAN!" He screamed out as he raised the gun and shot Jermaine in the head, blood splattering everywhere. Arianna Maki let out a loud deathly scream before Jermaine fell down dead and Tyree pointed the gun at himself. "I love you too much to hurt you pookie baby.." Tyree whimpered out as he pulled the trigger, committing suicide on the spot after killing his childhood best friend, leaving his girlfriend and Trump traumatized.

Well this might be the end but it's probably not. Just wait 😎😎

 Just wait 😎😎