Deep down

Deep down I'm hot charcoal deep down I'm boiling up crisp within. No water is near but who cares I don't need it I'm hot and I prefer it that way. Is it a bad thing no. Is it a good thing somewhat. We will never know but something is fueling this charcoal to blaze soon. What is it? Not knowing? It's myself this is what I believe. I don't need anyone but myself. But what I do need is someone cool enough to turn down the heat. To bring that warm feeling elsewhere. Besides being a crisp piece of bacon on the inside. I sit and I watch everyone I'm stupid I'm not awake. I ache and burn with the fuel of all. What can I do bout this I'm a lost wild fire.

I am WILD FIRE keeping destruction near but also warming the ones around. I burn the fuel of myself to keep a kicking in that steam engine locomotive. Amber will be the remains something I wish I could have hung on to. Owls are near watching it all with not a whoo or peeep but I burn as you watch, watching me burn inside out. But I feel a cold breeze from many states away that I have gotten to know from the north wind. But not enough to cool the flames. Will there be another wind out there to cool me? Will there be another deep and burning wild fire like me to match it?Will there be understanding. I believe never in this burning world no one sees. So I will crisp and die inside out in the depth within.

I just want someone to burn with me to have the same interest but be there ablaze with me. But that shall never happen deep down. L