All i can think

All I can think is this
"DONT SCREW UP" Cause well I like this girl but well, idk if she likes me. That's everyday troubles right there. Especially when your shy. But I've figured a way to talk to her but I act like a 5th grader in that process lol. You may say why did i put this in this story cause, this wild fire possibly has a north wind cooling it down. The potential but with no clue. Burn burn burn till that wind gets stronger. Stationary wind close by but unknown. Have no idea where to burn next. Or what to do next but the key I'm going with is take it slow. Slow and just keep going at the pace I'm at. Hopefully try to make this wild fire turn to a flame that will last quite a bit in this wind. She leaves me speechless and blank. Therefore I am shy idk what to say or do so. I pass the crispy burning note to her hoping it will not burn in my face. The fire died down a little with I got a response back lol. See now this wild fire isn't like the rest. I'm not gonna abuse or ask or request stupid stuff what really counts is the relationship. That I therefore try to build through all the scarring of my past hoping could make this one count. But only if that's possible if she likes me which therefore I do not know. So all I think of is don't mess up don't screw up. Don't ask something stupid cause I don't want her getting the wrong idea. I'm not like the rest who ruined it for me. So as continued I will burn with the wild fire within and be kept guessing. As the days get closer to the end I don't know if I even have to potential with her. Always got me guessing which is either a good or bad thing. But patience is a virtue and I'll keep the time by. But till something happens I'll be thinking of the little things done that cooled the fire down.