Phase 1 - GAIA

From obscurity of the distant past, a planet populated by 7 tribes, a world facing destruction at hands of otherworldy beings continues a conflict upon GAIA, seeking of who will be the ruler of the lands.....

The scene would bright up showing a white hair person ascending inside a shuttle with blue hologram element interface levels, A sound of hurling chains ascending from the shuttle engine port would rise up high in the structure at distant speed

                                               [Intro Narrative Dialogue]

Around it's blue parent planet. GAIA circles luna, a world at war, Once this world was inhabited by different race. Each Beings has it's own form and Language based on it's function, And they serve the Creator who made them. 

There was once a land divided into two, The Heaven and Land of perpetual border between human and divine angels that watched the land from above and humans from below lands.
that once live a good state society whereas humans creatures have a good relationship. some other people are in separate state and has it's own land territory. but yet most creatures out there prefers being alone to their own kind without any bother to humans.

"Even a astral being like me, Which of these memories are mine or what's even true?"

"i have discovered great deal and more information all of this since then."  

"I am more than a god being itself, i have live for an eternity."

"But now after more than several years and decades, i have finally understand the role of humans and what will they be."

"And that is what we call "Greed." , "A one planet in one universe, beautifully chaotic."

And these Kingdom and Empires left behind, Began to fight each other for supremacy and Control for Power.

and the ego of human evolution. "Invention, Aspiration and War.  Always War."

                              "The oldest, Most enduring human practices of all time."

When the darkest depths of the land, viewing the front of a holocaust environment in aftermath war an apocalyptic result by the disaster bought by the otherworldy beings to attain supremacy
and gain control over a planet. Once GAIA was a peaceful world inhabited by different race. humans, unique creatures and races. live in a one certain world shares it's existence.

lively moment and a kingdom and society treats equality to maintain rights but others
seek refuge on corrupt to commit several crimes and bad deeds.

The heaven itself up, a Divine Messenger and angels, that once protect and served
to help from below. Angels and demons but both have prevail.
Every kingdom itself fought numerous times for power and succeeded but results more
deaths and casualties, bloodshed and lives. but then. the evil rises of it's plan.

After a long period of time, a sudden explosion occurred in a far mountain lands
that creates a gateway to otherworld and led the humanity in total chaos against these
creatures. over all of the places in GAIA has been taken by the Other worldly beings,
But other orders are resisted and fight back, even successfull but yet some dies.......
a repeating cycle of an never ending fight, wrath and destruction.

Now that the planet evolved with numerous type creatures, it does seem to work fine.
Angels up heaven took the move to fight against it, they did won, and defeated entirely
all of them, but they kept rising and countless creatures came.

It devoured everything it touched, posing the greatest threat.

                                     An apocalypse? , No must be an End of the world.

They were very unique and unstoppable but their numbers are dwindling. 
i can only guess some of these filled in gasps.

But it was an Impossible Fight realizing that Defeat is inevitable, but none of them gave up.
But then they made up a very final decision to destroy everything just to resurrect this planet back to life. and then a millennium had passed it was finally over in an instant, Nature had claim back it's existence on the land.................But they will still return very soon to bring another judgement "Upon this land."

"Will this Chaos ever stop?"  ..............  "Can we fix everything like a broken pieces back?"

                                     "You should remember.............Me.........."

Then every moment of war will flash through and each places in chaos, A large fish is seen swimming by.

A two character opened their eyes in each view

a view from a dark ravine distance of a stronghold, a man who seek, a goal to fulfill, achieving worth mission

A view from front top of Takara glance a sight through