📼Our Eyes Met.📼

(This is just something I could quickly put down because I already knew that a few pear x banana shippers would probably be appearing in the comments on the first page, so something that you can have for now when I begin starting on requests for other stuff.)

Banana man waited for the show to begin as he was in his makeup room, staring at things in the room, wondering if anything new was gonna be happening other then just..almost getting stabbed by an orange,being held hostage by a damn cantaloupe? And..having to tell a probably full grown broccoli that he didn't need to be taking notes about his gameshow..

Other then that, he seemed to have an eye on a particular..hater of the show? Or maybe it was him that the pear hated? Maybe it was because he technically WAS buying merchandise FROM the show..either way he found him pretty...interesting? What was there to even be hating on the funniest show ever? Nothing! Absolutely nothing!

He heard as peel called out for him to come out of his makeup room, he sighed and quickly hopped out and smiled seeing the huge crowd of people in seats as he giggled slowly taking a few steps off the stairs as he tripped dropping his microphone as he was doing a funny silly little pose (REAL.)

He quickly got back up and smiled hopping over to the stairs where the stage was quickly getting on as he greeted all the players,asking a few questions,getting the dumbest answers ever (stupid funky people grrr)

He watched as the announcer greeted the people to boardy, he slowly noticed that a familiar green fruit was locking eyes with him, causing him to look back into his eyes, he smiled softly and winked over at him causing the green fruit's face become a darker shade of it's color

The pear was a blushing mess as he mumbled softly quickly looking away as he got a bit annoyed, thinking to interrupt the show would be a little odd..but he still wanted to do it anyway, he stood up and crossed his arms glaring at the smiling banana " Rubbish! Rubbish I say! " He noticed the whole crowd of watchers looking at him as he spoke, causing him to get a bit nervous as he stuttered on a few words he had directed to the banana

The smiling banana watched as he was struggling to speak anymore, causing him to smirk as he shrugged knowing that the pear wouldn't be able to finish the sentences he wanted to say, after...that, he carried on with announcing the winner of the show "Wow! That's a nice lookin prize!" he smiled and looked at the amount of pancakes that was given, he noticed that the pear was covering his face, causing him to chuckle as he hopped off the stage walking up the steps, as he was walking he winked at the pear once again and quickly gave him a little note with his phone number.

The pear sat there silent as he was looking like a total blushing mess, guess that means that he could finally express the amount of love he had for the banana.

(SORRY IF THERE WAS LIKE BARELY ENOUGH OF PEAR TALKING, I JUST RLLY LIKE TYPING MORE THINGS ABOUT FUNNY BANANA GUY, NEXT TIME THOUGH I SWEAR😭😭)