Chapter 10

Spielberg-Austria
*Lewis*
"Dad, will you marry mum?" Leo asked me and I kissed his hair "Yeah I will! But don't tell to your mum that because I want to surprise her!" Leo giggled and he placed his hand to his mouth "My mom loves you dada! I'm sure that she'll agree to marry you!" I smiled "But firstly I need your help with something else..."

*Chiara*
As I ended with the interviews I started walking to Mercedes. Lewis today has only one interview and that with me. As I passed Ferrari someone grabbed my wrist, I turned and I watched Carlos "Carlos?" I asked him confused "Hey" he said and he let my wrist "You okay?" I smiled "You watched me to the interviews Carlos" Carlos gave me a smile "I missed you so much..." I looked away "Don't do that" he took my hands "For real Chiara! For real!" I grabbed my hands back "Bye" I said and I started walking fast to Mercedes. As I arrived I walked to Lewis's room. I opened the door and I watched him playing board games with Leo and I smiled. I closed the door and I sat next to them "Are my boys playing?" I asked and Lewis kissed my hair "Yeah mama!" Leo said "Are you two leaving?" Lewis asked me and I nodded "If you want him to sleep with you I don't have problem!" Leo stood up and he gave me a small box and a paper "What's that?" The box was Tiffany and Co "Read the text mama!" Leo said and I opened the paper, I read the text loud "Mama, will you be my dad's girlfriend?" I looked at Lewis with tears to my eyes and I nodded "Yes!" I said and Lewis hugged me "Oh my God! I was waiting years for that!" Lewis kissed my hair and then I looked at Leo "Come here!" I said and he came to the hug "I love you mum and dad" "We love you too"

During the summer break Lewis and Chiara moved together in Monaco. Leo is so happy that both his parents are together and he loves being with them the whole time!

Spa-Belgium
"So Lewis, we watched a really good Mercedes in Netherlands and George won, do you think that you can win here in Spa and be closer to your 7th title?" "Yeah I believe that we had a really good preparation during the summer break and I believe that George did an amazing job in Zandvoort and we won there after a few years! Our engine has improved a lot and I think that I can win my 7th this year but let's don't forget about Max and how good Red Bull is this season! I want to win the 7th championship for a special person and if I do it I own that to her" I felt that Lewis said about me so I gave him a smile "Do you believe that Red Bull is far better than you?" "No, I don't believe that for sure! Red Bull has a really good car but I don't think that their car is better than ours but I still believe that they have an amazing car ready to win the championship" Sebastian came and he placed his arms around Lewis's shoulders "This is the only driver that he can speak good for his rival team!" He punched friendly Lewis's chest and he left. Both Lewis and I giggled "Seb said everything!" Lewis said. I did two more questions and then he left. I ended as well and I walked to MC Laren to see my brother. As I entered to his garage I saw Lando to his car. As he saw he came to me "Hello my sister!" He said and he hugged me "How are you?" I asked him and I break the hug "I'm good! How's everything with Lewis?" I smiled "Everything is so good I love him and I hope that everything will work between us..." I sighed and I looked at his car "Your car?" He turned to his car and he smiled "Everything is fine! I want to win a race so badly but I think I have years until that!" I said and then I gave him a hug "Go to a better team" I whispered to him "I signed a too long contract... For fuck shake! You told me not do to that but I didn't hear you!" I smiled, Lando asked me about my opinion to sign a long contract with MC Laren and I said to him to not do that but he did it! Am I mad? No! Okay I am!

Spa-Belgium-Race
Lewis starts from Pole Position today and I want him to win. I sat to my chair in Sky Sports and I was waiting for the beginning of the race. The race started and Lewis started good as well. He is leading the race with Max and Charles in P2 and P3. He already has 2.340 seconds difference from Max and he feels a bit safe. Without caring for the DRS before turn 18 on 32nd lap Lewis made the fastest lap again with Max. Red Bull is really good to this race but Lewis has other plans! Lewis won the Spa Grand Prix! I was so happy for him but I couldn't react because of my position as journalist. P2 for Max and P3 for Charles. As the podium ended we had half hour before the interviews. I ran to Mercedes to watch Lewis. Lewis was to his garage with his engineers, his mechanics, Bono, Toto, Anthony and Leo. I rant to Lewis and he took me to his lap kissing my hair "Congratulations!" I said and Lewis let me down "Thank you babe" he placed his arms around my shoulders "Mom, dad was really good!" I giggled and I took him to my arms "He was! Will he win?" Leo nodded "He is the goat mum!" We all laughed "Will you stay for a bit?" Toto asked me "Yes... The interviews are in 25 minutes so I have time with the race winner!"