3

You blush and walk back out noticed you walk back out. He put his shirt on and called you. "Y/n, it's fine, you can come in," you walk back in and put your clothes in Tubbos's hamper. "Sorry," he just smiles, which makes you smile. You notice you are late, and you both run to the bus stop. The bus was just getting there. You both get on and sit in your seat. You were nervous for some reason. You had a feeling that something bad was gonna happen today. "You ok?" Tubbo asked, looking at you. "Yeah, I'm fine," you smile, and he just nods. When you get to school, you see Emma waiting by the doors. You assume she is just waiting for her friends-but boy, were you wrong? You and Tubbo walk towards her. He reaches out to hold your hand, and you smile and hold his hand. You get up to Emma, and she looks at you. "Well, well, well, if it isn't y/n with that freak," she says. You wanted to punch her, but you knew she was stronger. She walked in front of you and pushed you. "Screw off Emma!" You didn't release that. You just said that. She walks away and in doing so trips Tubbo. He falls, and you give Emma a death stare. You kneeled by Tubbo and helped him up. "You ok tubs..?" He nods, and you go over to Emma and do something you have wanted to do for a long time, but you were always scared to get humiliated. Now if you do you can just go to London with Wilbur.

You walk up to her and punch her. You keep punching her until Tubbo pulls you off her-wich wasn't for a few minutes. Needless to say, she wasn't gonna trip Tubbo aging. "Trip him again, and you won't see light aging," you say. You walked off to class, and you had your first class with Tubbo. It was about halfway through when there was an anousmimt over the loudspeaker. "Y/n, can you please come up to the office? Thank you!" You snuck in your seat. You knew what this was for. You looked at Tubbo, and you left, not long after he came out. You both walked up to the office together. You saw Tommy sitting in the office and were confused. "Tommy, why are you here?" You say and walk in sitting down with Tubbo following. "Y/n your father sent him here. Your father said that he was unable to come at this moment," the principal said, looking at Tommy. You nod. "Tubbo, what are you here?" Mr . Anderson asked. "Because if y/n is getting sent home, I'm going," you smile as Tubbo says that. "Anyways, let's get down to it, y/n I think you know why you are here?" he says. You smile. "Sure do," he nods. "Mind telling us you're said of the story?" You nod. "Tubbo and I were walking into school and Emma was standing in front of me pushing me and I told her to screw off and that bitch tripped Tubbo so I bet her ass," you say and look at Tommy then Mr Anderson. Tommy is quite proud, and Mr Anderson, however, didn't have the same expression. "Some of those words are not ok to use in school, y/n you should know this, and you had no reason to hurt her," he said, looking between proud Tommy and you. "Well, go tell her to stop tripping people. Should we bring up how many times she bet me??" He just looks at you. "No? That's what I thought, so the one time I do something bad, it's like the end of the world, but if she does something, what's ok??"

(Hey guys, some of this made me cringe reading, but It is js because I wrote it. If someone else wrote this, it would be my favorite book, lol. Also, it's not even bad yet😭😭
P.s. Let me know if there are any spelling mistakes)
[688 words]