Chapter 4

No One's POV

     "My my, who do we have here?" The demon lifted Iguro with the tentacle to get a look at him.

     Iguro swung his sword at him but the demon dodge.

     "You're feisty. That won't matter though," the demon's voice was quiet and chilling.

    It was silent for a moment. The demon stared at Iguro and started to speak until it was kicked.

    Tomioka was able to kick the demon far away enough to give him a chance to grab his sword.

     While the demon was distracted with Tomioka, the man in it's tentacles cut free. The demon let out an annoyed shriek. The horrible sound could be hear miles away.

    The two men both got in a fighting stance. Cutting of limbs and tentacles. The demon got even more annoyed.

    The demon finally got somewhere and it was able to separate the two from each other and their swords. The demon pinned Iguro against a tree using it's tentacles and the demon itself was on top of Tomioka pinning him down.

     The demon slayer's sword was far from him. It laid near Iguro's feet which wasn't touching the ground. Iguro's sword was also near his feet.

     Iguro watched the demon pin Tomioka down.

    The demon was on Tomioka, pinning his arms above his head. It laughed when the water hashria squirmed to break free and tighten the grip.

    The demon dug it's nails into the skin in of Tomioka's wrists making him hiss in pain. The demon used it's free hand to grab Tomioka's neck. He also dug his nails into the skin there.

    The demon laughed as his nails went deeper into Tomioka's neck. It leaned into Tomioka's face. He could smell the horrible breath coming from the monster.

    "You have such a pretty face. Oh and as a demon! Gorgeous," it paused then it continued, "If only you were a girl. If you're a girl Lord Douma would love you and I would be reworded and become a Lowermoon."

    The demon pouted. Then a thought. It's pout turned into a grin.

    "Actually... you're perfect!"

    Tomioka was confused and well as Iguro.

   "Lord Douma only eats women but you? The body you have and your face. You might be an exception for something else," the demon laughed.

    Iguro's confusion turned into disgust. Tomioka still didn't understand what the demon was on about.

Obanai Iguro's POV

    THIS FUCKING DEMON THINKS IT CAN JUST TALK LIKE THAT?! TO TOMIOKA?!
Why do I care so much? Is it the demon's disgusting words. Was it something else. Why did I care.

    While lost in thought. I fall. The tentacles keeping me up faded into ashes.

    Did Tomioka kill him? No Tomioka is still on the ground and his sword was near me.

    I look up and see another demon. This one had something written on it's eyes.

    Uppermoon Three.

Dun dun dunnnnnnnn!!! Cliffhanger, because why not! This isn't really my favorite chapter I kinda don't like it but ya. Also I'll try to post often but right now I'm in spring break so when school starts up it might be slow I really hope not but it might because I have theater after school and that ends at 5:30 and it's gonna start ending at 6:30 soon soooo if I don't post in a while I'm just busy with theater and/or school