5.

I won't bother you just enjoy!
—————————————————————————
Lockwoods pov-
I woke up later than usual next to her. Keira she was sleeping so peacefully, I tried so so hard not to wake her. I got dressed and the time read
7:03 am which is good, George usually isn't awake for another hour whereas Lucy was unpredictable.
I walk into the kitchen that's empty as per usual except the skull was in the oven. George had a weird obsession with that skull. I just left it there was no point George would only get mad that I touched it. I can't help stare at it though, why the actual-

G-"step away from the skull"

A-"BLOODY HELL, You know how to give a guy a heart attack.why did you put it there and good morning to you too."

G-"because I'm running tests on him. Anyway I'm off back upstairs to see if Lucy's up and then me and her are going searching for Keira."

A-"what do you mean searching for her? She's in the house."

G-"when we got back later than planned you were asleep and Keira wasn't in her room all her stuff was gone Lucy's in a state."

A-"ohhh well she's fine I'll explain later with her what's going on just stay here ill go talk to lucy."

Holy shit! Why did they check on Keira? I mean why wouldn't they. I guess they thought she would have run off by now and then seeing her room empty must have been Lucy's worst nightmare considering Keira was a girl and Lucy had been living with me and George with no other friends and finally having Keira was her dream come true having a girl friend rather than boys.
I get to Lucy's door and knock

A-"Lucy?"

L-"y-yeah"

A-"can I come in?"

L-"yea"

A-"hey um so George said about Keira and before you say anything she's fine she's here and she's not going anywhere me and her will explain later yeah?"

L-"wait she's here? Can I speak with her?"

A-"I can see if she's awake if she is I'll send her in here okay?"

L-"okay thank you."

I leave her room and close her door I check no one's around when I enter my bedroom seeing Keira still fast asleep on my bed. I walk over to her and lay next to her caressing her hair so gently seeing her eyes flutter open searching until they meet mine.

K-" hey"

A-"sorry did I wake you my love"

K-"no it's okay ant"

A-"Lucy is worried that you ran off she'd like to see you when you are ready."

K-"I'll change in a sec then."

A-"there's a case later you don't have to come I'm not expecting you to have to but it should be a short one"

K-"I don't feel up to it today sorry ant. what do you think. Joggers or leggings?"

A-"leggings."

K-"okay okay now black shirt or white shirt?"

A-"white. You can wear one of my hoodies they won't notice considering I never wear them. I don't know why I have them if I'm being honest since well obviously I am a posh boy"

K-"okay weirdo whatevs you say, now real question bra or no bra?"

A-"what ever you find more comfortable"

K-"I'm just playing as-if I'd have cared about the answer to it. You don't have to leave while I change I trust you ant."

She starts taking off her clothes I try not to look but I can't help it her body's gorgeous, the way her body looks in the light and the way is only focused on getting dressed, she puts on her panties and her bra first a matching set and then she has her back facing me and slightly bends putting her leggings on when I feel my trousers get tight and immediately grab a cushion to cover my lap. She turns so me as she puts her shirt on staring at my dark red face.