chapter 9

This is for you, mahdiyyah_shahmention a user

Elijah's P.O.V.
***

Damn she's so... pretty, No, beautiful... no greater than that.
hair that just... ugh and her eyes that captures you, oh and that smile she's turning me into a girl but I could care less she is just... Wow.
I can't get hwr off my mind, I am literally in shock, I have no word to describe her.

I'm sitting in my room thinking of a way to have her.
I want her. NO
I need her.

I know that love at first sight doesn't exist but what if it does because if feels like that to me, it make me feel whole.

*ring*
*ring*

I looked at the caller ID. oh god it's Marissa.
that day when Brook saw Marissa and I making out it was actually Marissa who threw herself on me.
but when I tried to tell Brook she got upset so I lied, I didn't why but I did.

"hello" I said

"Hey baby " Marissas high squeaky voice sounded through the phone.

"Oh hey" I said.

"I miss you babe" she said.
oh fuck this girl is so desperate.

"mhm..." I answered lamely.

"should I come over?" she asked seductively well to me it sounded like she was a cat giving birth.

"neh"  I said.

"why not" she whined

"Because I just don't want you, I never had and I never will" I said bluntly into the phone giving her no time to argue as I ended the call.

I climbed through my window, on the tree on to the wall and on to the tree in her house and to her window. The routine that I hope I'll do everyday just to see her.

when I entered through her window- which she suprisingly kept open which was a dumb idea- I saw her laying down on her bed her back facing me listening to music.
Walking slowly behind so she doesn't see me, I quickly and swiftly sat on her.
Literally sat on her.

"get off of me you fat ompalumpa" she yelled

I started to laugh giving my self a few seconds before climbing of her and laying down next her.

"What?" She snapped.
she looks so cute when she gets mad.
I smiled.

"Well I came to see you duh" I said

"And so?" She asked

"Oh yes, will you do me the honors of going on a date with me tonight? " I asked

"you just took me out this morning" she said in a duh tone.

"Well a proper one so get ready I will be by your door at eight and dress nice but not classy."
I said and done the routine yet again.

I'm am in front of Brooks house dressed up and about to knock on her door but stops me from doing so as the door opens with very beautiful Brooklyn standing right in front of me. (both their outfits to the side) she looked stunning and seeing her dressed like that made me want her more.
"Hey" she greeted shyly.
I was still gaping at her until she snapped her fingers in front of me.
"um...uh..what?...ready to go?" I asked

she giggled.  SHE GIGGLED. Is this the right Brooklyn because I know my Brooklyn and she doesn't giggle.
she grabbed my hand and we were off.
When we were sat securely in the car -and This time I did open the door- I reversed out the drive way and onto the road.