Clarifications, Designs, TW's

6/3/24: small edit! Remade the cover, but wattpad killed the quality. Here's the image if you wanna see in good quality! Also have discord, Twitter, deviant art, etc if wanted.

If you read this somehow the moment I put it out, just know I'm not working on story right now, burnt out from writing all of this and making the cover

If you read this somehow the moment I put it out, just know I'm not working on story right now, burnt out from writing all of this and making the cover. If I remember I'll work on it later.

This first thing is just for explaining many things, and showing character designs for better visual ideas. If you want to skip some long explanations, I suggest skipping to where there is stars for character designs. Things that definitely don't have spoilers will be marked with a green apple. Things that are potentially spoiler worthy will be marked with a red apple.

🍏Id like to start off by saying this is a WIP, and there is a chance I may forget I'm working on this, do not expect it to get finished.
🍏This is also not carried by viewers, as I have made this story myself and carried it for a long time, just not in such more depth form as I'm going to do here. I have plans for how things should play out and what will happen.
🍎This AU/Alternate Universe has been based off of personal trauma, however, just as this will show, I've grown, changed. I may not be the same person I was, but at times I can be, I'm not nearly as deranged as I have used to be. You can still make jokes and such with characters, as long as it isn't offensive like racism or something.
🍎It's very obvious from the cover, or possibly obvious, that the Expunged shown there will be the villain. However, this is not to show/say that all Expunged's (whether fictional or actual people) are evil people. I simply made him originally for this au and a trauma thing, the person/peoples who traumatized me are NOT Expunged's. Only saying this so people don't get the wrong idea that they're all bad, especially because a good one will appear later. I'm friends with quite a few that are really cool people. I also have other au's that have Expunged's that aren't evil, I don't see all of them evil. The only evil ones I've made are trauma based off of peoples.
🍎With making this, I hope to provide a theme and lesson of not letting your experiences define you, there is always at least someone out there who loves you, to stay as strong as you can, no matter what hell will be put against you. I'm hoping I don't end up making something cringey, or giving the wrong lesson. If so I apologize, I'm only 14, so I'm not any good place for writing.
🍏Some of these characters come from different universes.
Characters in "X's" Universe:
X/Bandu
TSGE/Expunged
Painter/Bambi (irrelevant-ish)
Random Backstabber People

Characters in "Soft's(Expunged's)" Universe:
Soft/Expunged (different person/different from TSGE, the only thing they have in common is they're both an Expunged)
PlantTaker/Bambi (somewhat relevant)
Violet/Bandu (missing/dead, irrelevant)
Random Different Backstabber People x2

🌟⭐️💫
Character Designs
Some of these references for the characters are a bit old, so sorry if they look odd. The character designs are here to provide a better understanding of looks. Also, since this is an AU of otherwise just normal characters like Expunged, Bandu, etc, yes, they have weird ass chaos god powers, and about the same basic characteristics.
💖All the characters have proper names and references now! No spoilers other than X's scars, really, but that isn't spoiler worthy or risky. Take a look!