Chapter 5

Arya's Point Of View.

I reached home, washed myself up and layed on my bed. "Does he have feelings for Tshogay?", I thought in my mind. I was feeling kind of scared and low because of what happened today. It was first time seeing someone in a terrible accident.

###################################
Rigden's Point Of View.

"Hey Arya? Come Outside", I texted her. But their wasn't any response.

Just a moment ago, I saw a video on social media about the accident of a lady. I saw how Arya saved her. I hope she is fine.

I asked permission from her parents and went inside her room. As soon as I opened the door, I saw her sitting on the floor and crouched. She looked worried and scared.

"Hey, are you okay?", I asked and sat beside her.

"When did you come here?", She looked surprised.

"I know what happened today. Don't worry, everything will be okay. You must be startled", I caressed her hair. Suddenly she started crying and hugged me.

"I was very scared at that moment. I thought that lady would die Infront of me", she cried more. "It's okay, it's okay Arya. She is fine now. You did a great job, you were cool", I comforted her.

"You want to stay like this for a while?", I asked her.

"Hmm...yes, a bit more", she hugged me tighter.

I know Arya since we were kids. No matter how strong she is, she is still a human. She cannot see others die Infront of her. I know at some corner of her heart she wants to feel protected by others. She is my best friend after all.
###################################
Tshogay's Point Of View.

I was on my way to college when I saw Arya walking alone. "Hey Arya, wait for me", I ran towards her.

"Hey... let's go together", she smiled.

"Well, I saw your video yesterday. You were so cool. Everyone is praising you", I was so excited sharing this. I was so proud of her.

"Haha, is it?", She looked little embarrassed.

"But are you okay? I mean you must be scared too", I asked.

"I was little lost yesterday but now I'm okay. Rigden came and comforted me yesterday. He stayed with me the whole night", she smiled while talking about him.

"I envy both of you. I mean I like yours and his friendship", I said.

"Hmm...we are good friends. But can I tell you something?", She looked excited.

"Yes, of course. Even I want to tell you something", I said. I wanted to tell her about my feelings for Rigden.

"Actually, I love Rigden ever since we were in grade 9. But he pushed me away all the time. He said he don't see me that way. He ignored me for the last 2 years after knowing how I felt about him. Just very recently, we became friends again. I promised him I'll try to forget him. Anyhow I couldn't forget him, so I'm trying my best to make him fall for me. Yesterday when he came to my house in the midnight and comforted me, I felt like he kind of like me. Do you think he'll love me someday?", She asked me and she looked so happy.

But it broke my heart. I fell from someone whom my friend is actually in love with. Just a moment I wanted to tell her that I love Rigden when the fact is that, she loved him before me. I shouldn't come in between them. Both of them are very important for me.

"Hey, you wanted to tell me something too. What is it?", Arya said.

"Ah...was I? I forgot", I laughed awkwardly.

"Hmm...you are careless. Let's go", she looked happy and excited. It's okay as long as my friend is happy. Rigden might like her too. Arya is too good.

###################################
Rigden's Point Of View.

"Hi Tshogay!", I greeted her when she entered the class. "Hi", she said. And it seemed like she wasn't in a mood. She would always smiled at me when I greet her. But today, she didn't smile. She dared not to look into my eyes.
(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)(⁠*⁠_⁠*⁠)

I was chilling in my regular spot, when I saw Tshogay going somewhere.  It's been a week that she has been ignoring me. I don't know what's up with her. Something looks off.

"Tshogay! Come here. I hardly see you in this place now a days", I said.

"Well, I'm little bit busy. Catch you later", she said and went away. Why is she behaving like this? Did I do something wrong?

I followed her to the roof top. I wanted to make things clear about why was she acting that way.

"Hey, did I do something wrong? Is something bothering you? Why are you acting like we are strangers?", I asked.

"Let's not talk about it. I'll go first", she said and tried to go down. But I held her hands and pinned her against the wall.

"God damn, what's wrong with you Tshogay? Am I a joke to you? Can't you just see that I love you?", I shouted.

"No...you cannot love me, because I don't. Yes you are bothering me, like a lot. Can't you just leave me alone? We are not that close okay, so yeah...we are strangers. Now leave me", she pushed me away and she had tears in her eyes.

"No... it's not you who is saying this. I know you love me too. But something is stopping you. Just be greedy for yourself. Don't keep something in your heart for so long that you will regret at the end", I said and headed first.
###################################
Narrator's Point Of View.

It was the monsoon season and the rain was showering. The classes got over and it was the time for all the students to go home. Since it was raining, student who had umbrellas were on their way home and those who didn't bring their umbrellas were waiting for the rain to stop and few just walked under the rain.

Tshogay never felt so sad in her entire life. It was the first time she had ever loved someone this way and knowing the fact that her friend also likes him, she had to treat Rigden like a stranger.
She slowly walked under the rain so that she could cry and no would notice her. She looked up at the rain and thought her life could not be any more miserable than this.

Arya and Rigden was on their way home. They had their own individual umbrellas, so they were casually talking. "Hey, isn't she Tshogay?", Arya asked Rigden. He looked at Tshogay and said nothing. "She looks so sad and she is almost drenched now", she said. Rigden could not hold any longer and just ran towards Tshogay. "Hey, why you running?", Arya asked but Rigden didn't care.

Tshogay was so much in pain that her little sobs could finally be heard by others.

"Hey, you think this rain can hide your tears?", Rigden said and covered her in his umbrella. She looked at him with her already turned red eyes.

"Look at you, and you say you don't like me?", He was soft. She cried louder and he hugged her to comfort her.

"It's okay, it's okay...you can take your time", Rigden caressed her back.

Rigden was happy for now it was clear that Tshogay loves him too though she doesn't admits it. Tshogay felt warm in his arms, for a moment she forgot that Arya likes him too. All she could think was about how happy being next to Rigden makes her feel.

But what about Arya? What about Arya who was still standing behind of them? She remained there frozen, she didn't say anything nor moved even an inch. All she did was stand behind of them under the umbrella when it rained.