Chapter 8

Chapter 8. Let’s Protect Oscar!

As Oscar’s uncle, Sir Donovan must be the brother of the Duchess of Donovan.

The atmosphere was rather cold.

Sir Donovan stared at Oscar with cool eyes, questioning whether it was okay to smile at me.

“Oscar. Why are you here? I think it’s time to study Caesarism.”

Even though his voice changed. It was so cold that even I was scared.

Oscar, the conversation partner, bowed his head with a face full of dejection.

“I’ve finished all the assignments Uncle told me to.”

“Look at you going to play right away because you finished the assignments I assigned. Who would see you as the successor to the Empire? You’re disappointing, Oscar Alle Ermano. Isn’t Ermano ashamed of you?”

“…”

Sir Donovan is probably Oscar’s teacher.

‘Then is that man the one who read ‘About the ills of Bordeauxism claimed by Algor Chekhov’ to Oscar?’

Oscar was still young. Even if he is the next Emperor, it’s too early to read such a difficult book.

Six years old is still the age to play. If it’s a book, he should read a fairy tale book.

Even if he’s his Uncle, he’s being too harsh.

When I looked up, the nanny didn’t look too happy as she thought the same thing as me.

‘What to do.’

There’s not much I can do, but I can help Oscar.

“Don’t disgrace the Imperial family and the Donovan family, Oscar. If you have nothing to do, you’d better go back and practice.”

Sir Donovan shot at Oscar coldly.

When the Emperor isn’t strict with his son, why is his Uncle so harsh?

The exhausted Oscar turned and trudged out the door.

I felt uncomfortable for no reason.

‘Huh, can’t help it.’

I took a deep breath and clenched my fist.

And.

“Uaaang!”

I cried. Very loudly.

Then everyone’s eyes in the room were on me.

I cried more sadly.

“Uaaaaaaaaang!!”

“Oh my, She never cries so why suddenly…”

The nanny began to examine me. But I didn’t wet my diaper, nor was I hungry.

Even if she is a nanny, she couldn’t figure out why I was crying.

Because I am fake crying!

I cried my hands out for Oscar.

Oscar, who approached me, held my hand tight. There was no longer a fear of his Uncle on his smiling face.

“Mabel, it’s okay.”

“Uaang.”

“It’s okay, stop crying.”

Oscar soothed me calmly. The nanny, who hesitated for a moment as I stretched my arms towards Oscar, brought me to Oscar.

“Your good, Mabel, right?”

Now Oscar comforted me with a pretty familiar pose. I stopped crying and sniffed at Oscar.