𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈.

[ Charlotte

[ Charlotte.]

[Zero

[Zero.] 

Finally god, that job always gives me a migraine. I put on my headphones and fully turned the volume all the way. They say to never walk home alone, bad things can happen to you. As you can see I don't give a shit, if I die tonight I'm going to look hot doing it.

When I get to my apartment, it's quite beautiful. I feel like I'm walking into a different realm all the time. The theme I went for was brown, black, and white. I take off my heels and jacket. I'm invited with my cats purring at my feet, I have about 7 cats, of all different types. 2 of them is black, 2, and 2 are orange and gray. But the seventh one is the leader of the pack, Rain. All the cats are boys, except Rain, she's the only female and the leader.

I go to the bathroom and rip myself from my clothes as well as the undergarments. I turn on the faucet, grab my robe and go to my bed while I wait for the bath to fill with water.

I reach my bedroom, and I see the man tied up on the chair. I must say he's quite handsome, blonde hair, with bright blue eyes, heart shaped lips, so pink and kissable. Small cuts on his face and his tie is loosened. I rip the duck tape off aggressively. " Now we're going to keep doing this until you tell me the truth, and the reason why you've come to disturb my life." I demand, my eyes bore into his.

"you wouldn't have a cigarette on you perhaps?" he said. " I don't smoke, I prefer drinking more specifically, wine." I said. I begin to speak. ' you've been here for almost a week already, and your little buddy's haven't come yet, more importantly killed me.''

I pick up the wine bottle next to me and take a big sip. I grab another chair next to me and put it in front of him. "Care to share why you were stalking me?" " My boss was talking about you, in a way like you were a treasure to him. He wanted me and a few of my men to come and take you to him.'' I hum in response. I make my way to the table and grab the guy's phone.

"How rude of me, I've never gotten your name." I sat back in the chair. " We don't have names, we use numbers, call me zero."

I roll my eyes. ' Now that's sad, being called a number instead of having a name." " What's the password?" I demand. " Sorry princess, it doesn't work like that, you would have to let me free." he insisted.

" way in hell i would do that, you'll kill me right where I  stand, and I'm not even in good clothing to die." he scans my body. I feel some sort of weird feeling.

"Stop looking at me like that." I said. " like what?" he questioned. "Like I'm food." he stays quiet for a second. " Maybe I'm hungry." He slowly makes his way to meet my eyes. The tub. " oh shit." I rushed to the bathroom, turning off the water before any disaster. I go back to my room to see zero not in the chair, panic rushes through me, I move into the room more, I look around but I don't see him. Shit.

I feel a hand snake around my waist, and a knife against my throat.

"A knife, are you trying to flirt with me?" I inquire. " Well well, I sense someone has a knife kink, that could be put to good use." zero acknowledged. My breath caught up in my throat when I felt his hand go up. "It's a shame I would have to knock you out so soon. I wished our talk kept going on. who knows, it could've led to something more." and with that my vision goes blank.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Uh, hello again, i know this is sudden, i might just do this and 'SUMMONED' might be deleted, leave it the way it is, or continue it. 3 OPTIONS  please tell me which of those you would like me to do, i will try to post everyday a chapter this book is called TEMTATION~ ehh, got a nice ring to it I personally Love the title. ANWAYS LOVE YOU GUYS

ALSO THANK YOU 

@TeaSprout FOR HELPING ME WITH 'SUMMONED' AND SUPPORTING ME I LOVE YOU. I HOPE THE POWEROUTAGE GETS FIXED!!!!

Lost of love, Jay! <333