~Chapter 1- The Worst Side~

DISCLAIMER: Sadly, I don't own Sanders Sides, (I wish I did) all credits go to the owners.
Now, onto the story!!
————————————————————

"FALSEHOOD," Logan screamed, shattering every known eardrum that ever is or was, "No one likes you Janus, so why don't you just go away? All you do is hurt Thomas."

"You're right." Janus said.

"Wha-what?" Logan stuttered, surprised Janus had admitted it.

"You're right. All I do is hurt Thomas. So I'm leaving. Deceit is no longer a Sanders Side." Janus said.

As he said that, a yellow burst of light flew from Janus and he ran away to his room.

"All I do is hurt people, especially Thomas. But I'm not going to do that anymore," Janus looked up, determined, "Deceit may not be a Side anymore, but that doesn't mean I can't still be. Lying was hurting Thomas, so I won't lie! From now on, I won't be Deceit, I'll be Honesty!"

Janus doubled over in pain as his new personality took hold. He was now Honesty, and he was well, honest! He could not tell a lie. Not one!

Honesty looked very different than our dear Janus. For one, no scales. His face was clear as the sky on a good day. He wore a simple look of a white t-shirt and white jeans.

"I'm gonna be honest, I can't wait to meet everyone!"

And with that, he set off out of his room to go and meet the other sides.