1.19

Pov Jisung

I yawned. Yesterday was a really nice day. I had been to a party, which was... cool? I couldn't really remember, and when I tried to open my eyes, I immediately squinted them shut. What had all happened yesterday? I started to move and when I felt both a tugging and something around my waist, I immediately opened my eyes again. I looked at the ceiling, which definitely could not be that of my flat. Then, when I looked at the weight on my hip, I saw Minho, who was sleeping close to me with his shirt off.

Please don't.

I lifted the blanket to really make sure, and to my fear, he was naked. I immediately looked under the covers at myself, and I was not wearing anything either. But as if that wasn't enough, I saw light stains which, when I looked closer, looked like sperm. Had I really been deflowered by rich, handsome Lee Minho yesterday? I couldn't even remember that. I don't know how I got here, nor how it happened. I screwed up my face as I carefully pushed Minho's arm away. As I also seemed to have a hangover on top of the pain in my bottom, this proved extremely difficult. But when it was done, I sat up slowly and immediately looked for my mobile phone, which I couldn't find after a short search. I looked again at Minho, who was still sleeping quietly, and got up. However, I had forgotten my cat and therefore had to hold on to him before I could do anything else. 

After a short while, I was able to start picking up my things from the floor and putting them on. When I had finally got dressed, I looked over at Minho, who was still slumbering quietly. I turned away and continued looking for my mobile phone, which I then saw lying on the desk. "Finally," I whispered softly to myself. So I quickly grabbed it and walked to the front door, where a young lady met me. "Good morning, Mr Han." She bowed with a smile "G-good morning," I spoke a little perplexed. Was this his wife? Or servant? I didn't know, yet it unsettled me. Did he like men at all?

"Would you like some coffee, Mr Han?" the woman asked me, which made me think that she was the servant. "No, thank you, I'd rather go home now." She nodded once, "Of course! Goodbye, Mr. Han." She bowed some more before she too disappeared into another room. I quickly went to the door, opened it and took the lift to the ground floor.

While I was standing here in this lift, I was looking at the wall next to the lift door when little memories of me and Minho suddenly popped into my brain. He had pressed me against the wall and kissed me. Now that I remembered something about it, I felt his warm lips on mine again. The way he sucked on them while stroking my hip. I looked at the opposite wall where there was a mirror and found that I was blushing. Once on the ground floor, I realised I had no idea where exactly I was. Was this even Seoul? Had I been kidnapped? I really needed to know what had happened.

I couldn't think about it for long, because shortly after I had thought this, I already had a warm hand on my shoulder. "Is everything okay? Mrs. Choi told me you were leaving my flat in a hurry." I didn't even need to turn around to know who was standing there. "I-I was going home, Mister Lee..." He put a second hand on my other shoulder, turning me to face him. "A lot happened yesterday, and it's still quite a way to your flat. Come back upstairs with me and eat something first. Afterwards, I'll personally take you home right away. It is important to me that you are well." Without waiting for an answer, he lifted me up and went back into the lift.

How embarrassing was this day going to be? "Mister Lee?", I asked, swallowing a little as I was even more uncomfortable asking what happened than the fact that Minho was carrying me right now. "Yes, Jisung? What is it?" He looked at me, but I just looked red as a tomato at the wall. "Did you and I have...well this is not meant to come across as disrespectful or anything, but could it be that...", "You can't remember?", Minho asked me now a little more agitated than before. "No, Mister Lee. Even the fragments I remember don't really get me anywhere," I murmured now, unsettled. His restlessness made me nervous. In itself, Mister Lee had a lot of influence on me. Whether that was a good thing or a bad thing was up to me now. "I'm being honest with you, Jisung. Yes, we had sex yesterday, and I'm incredibly sorry that I couldn't control myself... I should have stood firm with you! Even though you asked for it, I should have...", "I what?!", I blurted out and slapped my hand over my mouth. Had I seriously asked Minho to sleep with me yesterday? And then couldn't even remember?! He started laughing, "Yes, Jisung, you asked me to fuck you in the ass." He looked at me, "Those were your words."

The lift door opened and Minho got off with me. "Ms. Choi, you can go now. I will prepare breakfast for myself and Mr Han myself." The woman bowed once. "Of course, Mister Lee. Goodbye." And off Ms Choi went into the lift where Minho and I had come out earlier, as well as made out the day before. That thought made me blush again. I was sat down on a black wooden chair by Minho, so I had to look up at him. "What are you in the mood for? Bibimbap maybe?" I nodded slightly and stared at Minho's stomach, where several muscles were visible. "Jisung, I know my muscles are great, but my eyes are up here..." He lifted my chin with his fingers, so I was looking at him. "And when I'm talking to you, I'd love it if you looked at me while you're doing it." He grinned once briefly and let go of my chin too, making breakfast for both of us. His back was so muscular and had quite a few little scratch marks. Was that... "You have really sharp nails, Jisung." And suddenly all the memories of yesterday came back to me.