Security log, subject: Venom.

Name: Waylon Harker.

Age: 27.

Doctor assigned: Dr William Birkin.

Virus type: Venom, one of many living parasites we have discovered from the comet, nicknamed "carnerves comet" and extracted with our deep space drone, through experiments we have discovered that these creatures are extraterrestrial beings, they attach themselves to people and use them as hosts, through which they consume nutrients through the host as they eat, they have been shown to give their host a various number of abilities, such as increased strength, leaping abilities, razor sharp claws, a jaw with the ability to unhinge, some have even shown to create sharp tentacles that shoot spikes or bladed weapons.

Subject venom is currently house in our testing facility under raccoon city, along with 2 other specimens, we strongly suggest they be moved to a more secure site as soon as possible, Subject has shown extreme signs of aggression and has attempted no less then 18 breakouts in the last week, so far thanks to the drugs weve been putting in his food to knock him out, the subject still has no idea about the parasite, but its only a matter of time before sometime happens.

End of log.