New neighbors

Wooyoung pov.

Later that day I was on my phone. "Wooyoung-ah what are you doing?" His mom asked. I quickly exited the tab while watching porn.    "Nothing eomma!" He said quickly, hiding his phone underneath the pillow cover. "We have new neighbors come!!" I wasn't happy about it. I was just annoyed.

"Ughhh eomma! Leave me alone!" I said. Besides watching I already formed a boner. "Okay then! I am going to say hi! You are going to come after!" "e-eomma!!!" "No buts!!" 'I guess i'm going then'   I got rid of the boner and was getting ready to meet the neighbors.

My mom said to wear presentable clothes. "What's presentable?" I sighed, picking up a black t-shirt reading 'i don't care'  "Eomma!" Wooyoung called. 'she must be outside'  I walked outside to the front yard. 'oh that must be the new neighbors'  "Hey.." I shyly said walking up to my mom.

 "Young-ah these are the new neighbors!! Say hi!!" my mom happily said. 'wow....that guy looks hot...snap out of your thoughts!!!'  I looked up and said hello. "Hi wooyoung. It's nice to meet you" the woman said. "y-yeah..heh" you could tell I was awkward...

"san say hi!!" his mom shoved him a bit. "uh yeah...hi i'm san.." Okay I didn't expect the hot guy to say hi.....to mention his name is pretty hot....it suits him! No seriously...OH GOD.... I looked right down and noticed the boner forming in my pants... I hope he didn't notice. "uhmmm eomma? I gotta go to the bathroom hehe..." I said running into the house.

------------------

hey guys!! whatcha think?? I might post another chapter later!! Pls read!!