000

Star Winters is a A-B student, she lives with her mom Ariana Winters, her father passed away from being shot in a gang shoot out when she was the age of 13, she hasn't been the same since, she's a lot quite, she focuses on school and stays out of ...

Star Winters is a A-B student, she lives with her mom Ariana Winters, her father passed away from being shot in a gang shoot out when she was the age of 13, she hasn't been the same since, she's a lot quite, she focuses on school and stays out of drama, she the definition of a good girl but not really a good girl. She got suspended a total of 5 times ever since the passing of her father, she used to take her angry out on others,but she realized it wasn't their fault so she died down on the fighting and drama.

Star met Ethan && David in the 6th grade , but David was in the 7th , Ever since then we've been like siblings,our moms are like sisters. Then we met Karma && Tamia in the 7th,they had just switched schools from Brooklyn to Harlem, ever since then us 5 been sticking like glue, one fight we all fight .

Playlist

Misunderstood - lil durk
' I say my life misunderstood'

Remember me-jeremih
'Remember me like this'

Achievements-Youngboy never broke again
'Fuck what they say they can suck my dick'

Love ya too-lil durk Ft kehlani
'When we fight can't let the world know'

Karma-summer walker
'I told you,you better stay prayed up'

Poetic pain-toosii
'Ex Nigga was a lame huh?"

Nobody knows - lil durk
'Mama I need you, yo son he need you'

Break or make me -Youngboy never broke again
'I ain't got no one that I can trust I got my guard up so high'

Walls talking-Kevin's gates
'I'm a prisoner in my own mind, I feel like these walks talking to me'

Luv bug-Kevin's gates
'I'm hittin that ass from the back love bug'

Bigger -lil poppa
'Late night on the block wit squezza'

Unwanted lifestyle-no cap
'I'm alive but I'm actually dying'

Overtime - Bryson tiller
'Balmain he just bought her balmain'

No wedding ring-bleu vandross
'I got to much drama in my life right now'

No wedding ring-bleu vandross 'I got to much drama in my life right now'