❀ | Introduction | ❀

"My love for you sprouted to create a beautiful field of happiness."

- Unknown

⋯⋯⋯💙⋯⋯⋯

To my readers,

I know you have not heard from me in a while. Honestly, I have been not been writing as much for the Oz fandom as much as I want to. The problem is that I feel like whatever I write in not good enough to release to the public. It is even hard to write monthly updates without rigorous editing. I look for every detail and write everything with depth. Over the past few weeks, I have realized that sometimes you just have to write. That is what I am trying to do.  I may be busy in my life, and I mostly do things that will benefit me. I have to devote a bit of my time to others and not just focus on work. The most ambitious are always the most selfish. You cannot get anything meaningful in life for free, even good relationships. You have to put as much effort into your social life as you do your education.

I have lost faith in myself that I would actually write something meaningful. I promised myself I would not publish this unless I wrote one chapter of a new story. A Dorrow story. Today, I have fulfilled that promise to myself and all of you.

I really hope everyone who reads this will enjoy for I have done the very best that I can.

With hope for a future full of stories,

The Gale Narrator

PS: If there is any critiques, questions, or concerns, please feel free to comment! I appreciate your feedback!