𝟎𝟎𝟑 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝖼𝗋𝗈𝖻𝖺𝗍

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
"𝖫𝖨𝖳𝖳𝖫𝖤 𝖠𝖢𝖱𝖮𝖡𝖠𝖳"

-𝖬𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗅𝗒𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗍𝗌

[the chateau] 10:02 amjohn b's pov:

[the chateau]
10:02 am
john b's pov:

I WOKE UP TO WATER dripping on my face. i thought it was jj or maddie but it was the roof. i almost forgot about the hurricane last night.

i wiped the water off and groaned as i sat up. last night was all a blur we came back to my house but i think pope and the girls left.

i picked up my phone to see if there was any deaths from the hurricane. just my luck though,

"no service," i said to myself as i clicked off my phone.

then i saw we had no power either. great.

i walked into the living room to see who was actually here. jj was passed out on the couch and i didn't see anyone else.

"yo, jj, you been outside?" i smacked him awake.

"i have polio, bro. i can't walk," he mumbled.

i don't know what i expected when i walked outside. there were branches everywhere and a whole tree out of the ground just outside the house.

then i saw the boat in the grass and not in the water, branches covering it.

"agatha did some work, huh?" jj called from the porch, can in hand as he let out a burp.

"yeah, she did," i groaned. i pulled the branches and leaves off the hms pogue best i could as jj watched.

"what you thinkin?" jj was now next to me while i climbed into the boat to empty it of even more leaves and branches. we were both shirtless in just shorts.

"i'm thinking that storm surge pushed all the crabs out on the marsh maze," i began. "all those drum are gonna chase the crab."

"what about the dcs? wasn't that today?" he asked as he leaned his hands on the boat.

"nah, they're not gettin on a ferry," i said looking across the water. "come on, think about it. it's god tellin us to fish!" i exclaimed. i raised the branch in my arm up into the sky and watched his smile appear.

so that's exactly what we did. we hauled the boat back into the water and went on a mission. first step was to go pick up pope, then maddie and kie.