TWILIGHT HAS A FAT COCK

Twiligth sparkle had just finished her book on gay pony sex 101 when she herd a knock at her door. "whoever could that be?" she said as she cloped her way over ti the door. she opened it. "hi im ballsack biggie and i was wondering if you had books at this library?" said the stalion on the other side. "o-o-o--o--o--oo-o-oh....... yes we do have books at this lbrary" blushed twilight. "cum in" she said as she opened the dor wider to let in his big ballsack.

     His ballsack was huge, so huge it traield behind him like a cape or a long wedding dress. twliight staredat it. "hey my face is up here" joked ballsack biggie. twlilight blushed and looked at his face"oh im sorry.. its not that i dont want to pay attention to you or anything.. ites just that youre ballsack is so huge and i..i-i-......" twiliht trailed off. 

   "i get that a lot" said ballsack biggie. "It must be hard having to tow a pair like that around all day, im sorry you have to deal with that a lot mr ballsack." said twlilight sparkle. "oh yeah" said ballsack biggie "its tons of work. im glad someone gets that haha" said ballsack biggie. "i feel like you really understand me, twilight sparkle. finally, someone is more concerned with me rather than just talking about how impressive my sack is." he said with a slight smile.

 Twilight immediately started sucking his fat pair of balls. they tasted like pipe clen\aner and were soo scupmtious. ballsack biggie adn twlilight sparle then giot marrided. the end