FAMILY MEETING

Deiji and Anna had a lot of fun with their dates until they forgot about the incidents this morning. As they were finally on their way home, Deiji suddenly asks a personal question.

"Anna, we've been dating for a quite while now, right?" Deiji starts a normal chat.

"Yeah... What's wrong?" Anna replied.

"Sorry to ask, but I've never met your dad, what kind of job he had?" Deiji stated the real question.

"Oh, actually before we came here both of my parents were actors but after retirement, they decided to come here and take a rest. My mother is now a housewife while my dad is working as a chef I think. Do you want to meet them?" Anna asks back the question.

"Can I?" Deiji suddenly had the urge to meet them.

"Well, I don't know when my dad will be free but haven't you already met my mom?" Anna remembered when their first time going to school together.

"Oh yeah, but I think that was a little too quick for just meeting." Deiji finds an excuse.

"Hmm... Okay then, how about tomorrow we are going for an outing with my parents if they can come." Anna gives me an idea.

"What if they can't come?" Deiji worried that the plans would not work.

"Well, my mom will obviously come while my dad isn't confirmed yet. So, I think it should be fine with just the three of us, right?" Anna replied.

"Yeah, I think it's alright. Okay, see you tomorrow." Deiji kissed her cheeks before leaving for his house as they arrived at Anna's house.

"Bye!! See you tomorrow!!" Anna was flustered by the kiss and at the same time was overly excited for tomorrow's outing.

__________

"Why does nothing happened yet? Maybe it's not going to happen after all?" Deiji thought to himself before going to sleep.

"TOMORROW, BE PREPARED. THEY MIGHT COME FOR YOU. OR THOSE TWO." a sudden voice was heard through his ears.

__________

"I need to watch out for them. But I can't ruin this outing." Deiji talked to himself before arriving at Anna's house.

Deiji arrived at Anna's house and start ringing the bell.  While waiting for Anna suddenly the door opened widely and came out a beautiful lady walks towards him.

"Wait a minute, Anna is getting ready." Miss Jean said to Deiji.

"Y- yeah..." Deiji suddenly becomes shy as this is his first time seeing Miss Jean wearing such an outfit.

"Thanks for the wait." Anna came.

"Now I know where your pretty face comes from." Deiji suddenly said something embarrassing for both of the girls with a straight face.

"EH!?!?" Both of them were shocked to hear such a word from him first thing in the morning.

"Such a gentleman this boyfriend of yours." Miss Jean tries to control her shyness.

__________

"Well... on the other hand, you both similarity is shopping, huh?" Deiji was surprised to see both of them were buying things that were unnecessary using his money since he offered it.

"Hehehe... bad habits I think, ehe!" Anna made a cute face and was joined by her mother to apologize for using too much of his money.

"Well, this isn't fair... Sure just for today, I'll treat you both." Deiji can't win against a cute and pretty face.

"Yes!! Thank you!!" Anna was overly happy with Deiji.

"By the way Deiji, where did you get all of this money from?" Miss Jean is curious about his money although his just a high school student just like Anna.

"My late grandparents left me a bunch of property and cash for me to use in future. I'm grateful to them though I never met them..." Deiji change the mood they had and it made Miss Jean sympathise with him and she consoled him after that.

"Sorry to hear that..." Anna felt sorry for Deiji.

"Don't worry about it, I have you by my side right now." Deiji tries to control his emotions.

"Sorry, you guys can wait for me upfront first. I need to go to the bathroom first." Deiji need to wash his face to cover up his emotions... or so they thought.

"Okay, we will be waiting!" Anna said while walking outside of the shopping mall with Miss Jean.

__________

"Fuh... It's pretty hard to make that emotion, now I need to focus on protecting them. Focus, they might be here." Deiji said to himself.

"You should focus on yourself." Someone behind him suddenly use some kind of spray that made him pass out.

________

"Hmm... I got a call from Deiji?" Anna was confused as he is the one who told them to wait there, is he lost?

"Anna, sorry but you can go home first. I need to help my parents with their work as my mom suddenly felt sick." Deiji said before off their call.

"Hmm... Mom Deiji need had a sudden emergency with his parents, he asked us to go home first." Anna felt disappointed since she can't go home with Deiji like always.

"Well, I kind of like Deiji. You made a good choice Anna." Miss Jean said. Anna was happy to hear that but on the other hand, she keep thinking about Deiji's last words. He doesn't sound like in hurry at all.

..........