Chapter 4

As Wendy told me about Jellal , who saved her life when she was younger,  I understood why she felt like she owed him .

She suddenly fell to her knees " I think , I used to much magic " her body gave out as she collapsed , I quickly caught her and put her on my back . I kept the blue cat under my arm and started making my way back to the location where Erza was .

" Varik " I heard someone call , I stopped and looked to my side to see Natsu and the white cat , " is Wendy okay ?"

I nodded " she's okay , just tired " Natsu relaxed a little " we have to get her to Erza !" 

I began running as Natsu ran with me , suddenly Racer appeared,  flashing around . I saw a glimpse of him and immediately dodged a incoming kick but Natsu wasn't so fortunate and was kicked.  He hissed " you bastard ! Stop jumping around and stay still " he tried to attack Racer but to no avail, Racer tried to attack us again only to hit a large ice wall . Gray glared at Racer " go!"

I hesitated , would he be alright on his own ? No , what am I thinking ? They were sent here because they are capable enough to be recognized.  I nodded to Natsu and we continued  , not long after I heard a voice in my head " Varik , do you have Wendy?"

I immediately recognized this voice , it wasn't the first time Hibiki used his archive magic with me . "Yes Hibiki she's with me , unconscious but unharmed " Natsu looked around confused " who are you talking to ?"

Hibiki sighed with relief " that's great news . Hurry back , I'll send you the coordinates "

I waited for hibiki to send me their location,  once I got it, I looked at Natsu " come on , this way "  I immediately ran in their direction. A large explosive sound echoed throughout the forest , I stopped in my tracks and looked around " who got hurt ?" I whispered. Natsu seemed just as worried . 

I shook my head and continued to run , natsu close behind me  , we arrived to the location.  I sighed with relief and lowered Wendy down , Natsu was shortly behind me . I looked at him and he gave me a thumbs up as he suddenly shook Wendy awake , she panicked and scurried away .

Natsu immediately begged her to heal Erza , as did Lucy . I looked over at Erza and then back at Wendy " Erza is one of the strongest in out team , we need her help "

Wendy began to heal Erza while we watched. Once she was healed , we thanked her for her help . Sudden dark magic was released in a large blaze , I felt a headache and held my head . This is dark magic , very dangerous magic .

" isn't that Nirvana ?"

" that light...jellal is there " natsu hissed before running off towards the light . " Natsu wait !" Lucy called .

I noticed Erza opened her eyes , she looked at me , I gave a soft smile and helped her sit up . I didn't say a word as I saw in her eyes that she didn't plan to stay. Who ever this Jella person was , he was or is someone that Erza needs to met with . I nodded at her as she stood and made her way out the area without the other three noticing. 

Once she was gone , Carla the white cat panicked " Erza is gone ! "

Lucy and Hibiki gasped , " what is wrong with that girl , she didn't even thank Wendy !" Carla hissed . I watched the cat but then Wendy began blaming herself " because of me , I healed jellal and he activated Nirvana , now Erza and everyone are in danger because of me --"

Both hibiki and I noticed dark essence starting to surround Wendy as she spoke , I immediately used my magic to destroy it . Wendy was almost knocked out in the process, Lucy and the cats freaked out " sorry I had to "

Hibiki nodded to me " we have to go !" , I picked Wendy up and we began to run . Hibiki explained to Lucy and the two cats what Nirvana actually was and why I used my magic on her . Nirvana was truly evil magic .