||1||

A/N note : I felt slightly cringe while writing this but I think it's decent

Y/N means your name

Since they began dating, Rin has welcomed Y/N over for afternoon visits. He is currently sitting at his computer,  watching his opponent's football match once more. He doesn't seem to want to look anywhere else and seems to be entirely absorbed, Ignoring your presence.

As Y/N walk into the room with a letter in her hand , I say " Ito-san I got a letter that's for you."

He would pause the video and looks over at you with a frown. "Don't waste my time."He would say, his tone becoming stern. He has always had strict discipline and would never allow people to waste his valuable time - it is one of the major reasons why he's the way he is."Is it something I need to know of?", he would ask bluntly as he looks back at his monitor.

"It's something about you joining a soccer program called 'blue lock'.....it's like a test to improve and chance to join the nationals...You wanna join? Oh and dinner is ready."

"I have no plan of joining something like that. I'm already the captain of my school's soccer team, why would I need to join another program? And no, I'll skip dinner tonight. I have training later on."Rin said stoicly

Without another word, he would unpause the video and would resume watching. 

"Ah....well atleast bring some water to your training! I packed it into a bento for you" Y/N said as she put the water and bento into Rin's bag.

"Fine."This would be the first time you would ever see Rin not being able to counter your words - he's usually very firm on saying no to everything or everyone.As you place the bento and water bottle into his bag, he would give a quick nod and would move his eyes back to the computer screen - he's done talking to you right now.He'll leave the house and head over to the gym he trains at.

"Ah, Bye bye! Have a great training!" Y/N said in a hurry

"Whatever."His reply would be the last one you would receive today. As you go back home, Rin would arrive at the gym and would train for a couple of hours. He would go to sleep afterwards to rest.Tomorrows the last day for applications into this "Blue Lock" program, but you feel like Rin might not even apply to it.

Y/N stayed at home eating the dinner herself, feeling sad because it feels like rin didnt care about her at all

As it reaches 11pm she is still sitting on the couch, waiting for Rin to come home.

"I'm home."You would hear Rin's loud voice at the door. You would jump in shock because of how loud it was. Rin usually comes back after training dead tired, so you're quite surprised that he still has energy.You see him wearing a gray sweatshirt and gray pants, he looks very tired. He takes his backpack off and looks to the kitchen - he doesn't see you there."Where are the leftovers? I'm hungry..."He said with a frown.

"Ah, didn't you eat the bento i packed for you?Oh well, I'll make something for you real quick..."Y/N  said as she rushed to the kitchen

"Hurry up."Rin said with a dead voice, he really does not care as he walks over to the couch and sits down, his legs spread wide apart. (Zaddy😍😍😍)He seems to have eaten the bento as he takes out his phone and starts texting something, you're unaware about it. 

(Just to clarify, he isn't cheating on you, he's just discussing and chatting with his lukewarm teammates)

He seems to be waiting for you to give him food.