Unwanted Memories..

Anime: Attack on Titan
Main ppl in it: Levi, Erwin and Hange
Less important but main people: Fulan and Isabel
Time set: before Levi captain and after his besti boos die (Furlan and Isabel)
Type of thingy: Angst, bit of a haha.
Warnings: Gore(ish), deep want to kill(?), self harm (ish?)

This is just something I thought of in the shower. It was funny, angsty and goofy. So I made this.🤷

//

Levi's Pov Third Person:

Levi was never the same after his friends, Isabel and Furlan, died. He's been more distant and distracted. He still doesn't forgive Erwin Smith for his actions and words, but he has learnt to act 'natural' around the man. Levi doesn't respect him one bit inside, he still dreams about killing him. Watching his pocket knife dig into Smith's chest, as he twists it he'll watch the pain and agony in his blue eyes, he'll be smiling ever so slightly.

Levi shakes the very pleasant image from his mind and continues to walk toward the mess-hall. It's 10:15pm, dinner is served from 10-10:30pm, Levi likes to get there halfway thru as most people would be done, or close to, eating. He hears chatter as he approaches the wooden doors, pushes them open and heads toward the serving table(?). He grabs a tray and lets it be filled with dinner, which was some light brown-ish soup and a roll of bread. Levi sat down at an empty table, close to were the captains sit, but not exactly by them, so he wouldn't seem suspicious. He likes to listen in on the captain's talk, it's surprisingly amusing to listen to, especially one section commander by the name of 'Hange Zoë'. They always have a story of sorts to tell. So Levi listens in and eats his dinner.

Hange's story is dull this evening, but Levi still listens. His interest isn't piqued in the slightest. Until, Levi hears Hange speak of a certain topic, or more so, a nickname. "Do you guys know what jizz hair is?" They questioned, looking around the other captains, which none seem to understand what 'jizz hair' was. But Levi knew all too well.

Levi's Flashback from Underground:

Levi, Isabel and Furlan were making their way back home, when Isabel pointed out a funny sight. "Bro! Furlan! Look at that man over there!" She giggles, pointing toward a man with brown hair, which had a splotch of white in it, "his hair looks like it has jizz in it!" Isabel laughed some more, Furlan understanding and chuckled a bit. Levi didn't get it at first, but after a short while he got it and, also, laughed, slightly. "Thats gotta be his nickname from hear on out" Furlan explained, wiping a tear from his left eye. The other two agreed. Isabel took out her pocket journal and wrote down 'Jizz Hair guy, official nickname. Given to some guy, by your's truely, with Furlan and bro's (Levi's) approval of course.'

From there on out, whenever any of the three saw Jizz Hair guy they'd greet him, by saying something along the lines of "good evening J.H" or "Fine morning Jizzy". This would always confuse the poor man. But it brought some sense of joy to the three, mainly Furlan and Isabel, Levi less so. But still some joy to him, joy to see his friends having fun in this god forsaken place.

//
Levi's Pov Third Person:
Levi abruptly stood up banging his wooden tray against the wooden table, creating a small, yet noticeable noise. Which got the captain's attention. What Levi didn't know is that Erwin Smith sat at the table, normally he'd be cooped up in his office, nose deep in paperwork. All of the eyes were on him, even if it wasn't many, as it was 10:40pm and dinner was over, it still felt weird. Especially since the captains were all looking at him. Levi made eye contact with Hange and held it for a good minute or two before they spoke. "Levi? Is everything alright?" They sounded sincere, but Levi learnt very early on in his life, never to trust anyone so easily. "Fucking bullshit. I tell you" he mutters, not louder enough for anyone to hear. The captains probably noticed his lips move, as one asked for Levi to repeat himself. He didn't, instead he said something completely different. Ish. "You fucking captains and your shitty power, you wouldn't understand." Sure the sentence didn't make sense to the captains, nor levi for that matter, but he didn't care, it conveyed the feeling of resentment. Before any of the captians could reply, Levi took his tray, disposed of it and hurriedly left the mess-hall.