💃Dance Practice 🕺 |Hwang Hyunjin| (SMUT)

INFO ABT THE ONESHOT: Y/N and Hyunjin practice doing a couple dance for a colab between their groups but it was JYP's idea to do so. yn and hyunjin are a couple but it's not been released to the public yet nor do the members or JYP know. Marking kink, hair pulling, riding, unprotected sex ,whimpering, blowjob.

Words: 2144

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You walk hurriedly in to the doors of the JYP building, considering you were late you still brought your morning iced coffee.

"Good morning!" The receptionist greeted you with a warm, comforting smile.

"Morning, I should be here for a dance practice." You inform her, walking over to the desk and she nods typing on her computer.

"Ah yes, you're Y/N am I correct?"
She asks and you nod. "You should be in practice room 8." She looks back at you from the computer and gives you the same sweet smile.

"Okay, thank you." You say returning the smile, heading to the elevator. You've been at the JYP building only a few times but you still knew how to get around. You press the number one on the inside of the elevator and the awkward music began to play. You haven't seen Hyunjin for quite a while, since the two of you were busy as idols and you missed him, a lot.

The 'ding' of the elevator snapped you out of you trance and the doors gently slid open. The walk to the room wasn't to far so it didn't take you to long, you open the door to the practice room setting your iced coffee on the shelf by the door and dropping your tote bag on the floor.

"What time do you call this?" A familiar voice asked. You turn and see Hyunjin sitting on a small black sofa with one leg crossed over the other, looking up from his phone.

"Hyunjin!" You exclaim with a gigantic smile on your face, running towards him with open arms while he stands up, also with open arms. Your face collides with his chest and your arms wrap around his waist, his arms wrap around the top of your torso and he rests his head on top of yours. The two of you sway feeling the love and warmth in the embrace.

You pull your head out of his chest, looking up at him, "I missed you." You say looking at him full of love, and he returns the look, looking down at you.

"I missed you too," He leant his head down and kissed you sweetly on the forehead. You both mutually let go of each other, "No seriously, what time do you call this?" He asks.

"It's only.." You pull out your phone from your leggings pocket and read the time on your lock screen. "12PM."

Hyunjin sighs with a small smile, "We were supposed to meet at 11:30AM." He shakes his head and pats your head. "You ready?" He asks and you nod your head eagerly.

(the dance you're going to be doing is at the top with the picture btw it's the first part not the last part where it's only one person.)

The two of you sit on the floor side by side and Hyunjin gets the choreography video loaded up. You watch the video, admiring their moves and the way their bodies react with one another, you were slightly embarrassed at how 'dirty' it was.

"Wow," you say in awe "That's.. That's a lot." Struggling to get words out, you're left speechless.

Hyunjin laughs at your reaction, "It's nothing we can't do, right?" He asks raising an eyebrow and stands back on his feet, reaching a hand out for you to grab.

"..right." You say hesitantly, grabbing his hand and he pulls you up.

"Okay let's go!"

/After practicing for a while\