Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

"Why are you here?" Chen Nansheng first glanced at Lin Xing, and then at the children.
Lin Xing was coming out of the house, holding a handful of white rabbit toffee in his hand, and distributed them to them one by one. Hearing this, he gave him a blank look, "Isn't it good to come? The house is quiet all day long. If you are satisfied, come and play. It can also be lively."
Moreover, she had heard from Ma Chunhua that since the satisfaction of the couple went to their house for two days, now Jiang Zhengzhi knew to help when he came back from the camp. You must know that Jiang Zhengzhi used to be a person whose soy sauce bottle was poured, and he didn't know who to reach out to help.
Chen Nansheng didn't know about the Jiang family's affairs, nor did he know what Lin Xing and the children were up to.
Hearing Lin Xing's words at this time, he thought about it and thought it made sense, "Then I will eat at our house at noon, so you should add a little more rice."
Lin Xing had a smile on his face, "What do you need to say? I bought fish in the morning, and I can stew a pot of fish soup later, and the bibimbap is delicious."
Hearing the words, he swallowed his saliva, raised his head and looked at Lin Xing, "Is it delicious? Is there any pickled fish?"
In his little head, pickled fish is the ceiling of fish cooking, no matter which cooking method has to be compared with pickled fish.
Lin Xing laughed for a while, but still emphasized, "Each has its own taste, but pickled fish is not suitable for your children."
Hearing the words, he was suddenly disappointed.
Seeing this, Lin Xing couldn't hold back and asked, "If you want to eat pickled fish, sister-in-law Lin can also make it, but it will definitely be delicious for your sister."
Man Man hurriedly interrupted and refused, saying, "Sister-in-law Lin, don't worry about him, my sister also said that the pickled fish is very tasty, so if you don't let him make it, that's why he blamed you."
"That Manhuai, you are such a clever ghost." Chen Nansheng didn't know when he walked to the pressurized well to wash his hands.
Lin Xing also tapped his forehead angrily, "Your sister doesn't let you eat it, but you still let sister-in-law Lin cook it for you. Don't you want sister-in-law Lin to be blamed by your sister?"
At this time, Dabao suddenly raised his face and said seriously: "My mother is not the kind of unreasonable person, she will only punish one of them."
He smiled embarrassingly, with a rare look of embarrassment.
Hearing this, Lin Xing and Chen Nansheng looked at each other, and showed a sullen smile at the same time.
After Chen Nansheng washed his hands, he went into the room to pour himself a glass of water. He was sitting on a chair in the living room with his hands on the square table and a steaming enamel cup beside him.
Chen Nansheng turned his head and saw the three children staring at him. He paused for a while. He thought for a while and waved his hand towards Satisfaction, "I heard you are in the first grade?"
Nodding with satisfaction, "Man Huai and I are both in first grade, and Da Bao is in kindergarten."
"Has Dabao started to read?" Chen Nansheng raised his eyebrows and asked.
Man Huai and Da Bao looked at each other, and said loudly, "Not yet, Brother Chen."
Dabao looked expectantly at Chen Nansheng, "Uncle Chen, can you teach me how to read?"
Chen Nansheng's eyes fell on him, and he said without thinking, "Of course."
He thought to himself, what is so difficult about this, just teach a few "123456".
Chen Nansheng went upstairs and took down the unused copybooks of the two junior high school students at home, as well as a bald drill pen.
Satisfied, he took out a hatchet from the kitchen, and Chen Nansheng took it, sharpening the pencil carefully.
He asked Dabao to sit on the side, and then slowly wrote a vertical line on the notebook, "This is 1, isn't it very simple?"

Dabao nodded excitedly and surprised, "So this is 1, what about 2, what about 2?"
Chen Nansheng said seriously: "You can learn 2 only after you learn 1."
"Then give it a try!" Dabao said impatiently, stretching his palms upwards towards him.
Chen Nansheng thought for a while and handed him the pencil, "Don't use too much force when writing, otherwise the pencil will break and the copybook may be punctured."
Dabao nodded obediently with a "hmm": "Okay, I see."
Satisfaction and Man Huai looked at each other quietly where Chen Nansheng couldn't see, and Man Huai's eyes gleamed with the cunning of "scheming to succeed".
Dabao grabbed the pencil, sat on the chair, put his hands on the table, and held the pencil in the posture of making a fist.
Seeing that he was about to draw on the copybook, Chen Nansheng just picked up the enamel cup and wanted to drink water, but put it down in a hurry, "Wait!"
Chen Nansheng grabbed Dabao's little hand, frowned and said, "That's not how you grab a pen, I'll teach you how to grab a pen."
As he spoke, he began to correct Dabao's fingers. Dabao watched with wide eyes, and cooperated with his movements, changing from the original five-finger grasping pen to the current three-finger grasping pen.
Soon, Chen Nansheng let go of Dabao's little hand, looked at his gesture of grasping the pen at this time, and nodded with satisfaction, "That's right, really smart, that's how he grasped the pen."
Dabao also looked very happy, and asked eagerly, "Then I will start writing."
"Let's write." Chen Nansheng slowly picked up the enamel cup and took a sip.
I saw Dabao lying on the table and writing a few words, his brows furrowed tighter and tighter, "Uncle Chen, this pencil is broken, and I can't even write!"
He raised the pencil and pushed the copybook in Chen Nansheng's direction.
The onlookers behind were full of hearing the words, and said quickly: "Let me see, let me see."
Although Man Yi didn't speak, he squeezed half his body in and pushed Chen Nansheng to the side.
Chen Nansheng was squeezed away just as he stretched his neck to see: ...
In a panic, he urgently lowered his feet resting on the horizontal bar of the table, which stabilized his body, and there was no embarrassing incident of falling to the ground.
"What are you squeezing? I want to see them come one by one." He moved his chair and said angrily.
The three children froze on the spot when they heard the words, all of them lowered their heads.
Chen Nansheng:?
The air instantly became quiet, only the sound of Lin Xing chopping wood came from the kitchen.
Chen Nansheng's heart tightened, "What's wrong?"
The tone of his speech just now was not serious, right? It's not an insulting tone either.
Chen Nansheng moved closer to the three children and bent down to look at their faces.
Man Huai suddenly turned his head away from him, wiped his eyes with his hands behind his back, and said in a muffled voice: "Brother Chen, it doesn't matter if you don't like us, we'll go home right away."
Chen Nansheng slowly opened his eyes wide. He frowned and said anxiously, "Why don't I like you guys? If I don't like you, can you teach you how to read?"