ǝɥʇ ɥɔʇ!lƃ

3rd person

3rd person

"please Shu!"

A pleading cry can be heard inside a room in an apartment. "You know it's dangerous to cast a spell that alter a thing or two that's within this universe." another voice said.

Now we see a girl kneeling on the floor, weeping in a boys knees. "But Shu, it's just a one small spell, please I'll take the consequences that will happen".

The boy name Shu sighs "Small alterations even if it's just in your body is still dangerous. It can make a big impact in the universe", the boy explained.

"But this is the only chance we have, we can have it even if its just for day...please?" the girl requested looking at him tears running down her face. Shu looks away from the girl feeling bad for her, silence filled the room for a while."Millie please stand, your knees will hurt from kneeling for to long" he said.

Millie complies what the boy said, she stand up bouncing of her feet, she asked happily, tears magically disappeared on her face "Does that mean you'll lend me the book?". Shu sighs heavily "...Yes, yes I will" .

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh My God Thank you Shu!" the girl thank Shu while bouncing up and down and shaking  his hands aggressively. He sweatdrop already regretting his decision. "Ok but promise me that's the only thing you do, that it will only be for a day, you cannot cast another spell from this book promise?" he requested bringing his hands up and showing his pinkie finger.

"Of course Shu, you can trust me with this book" Millie said reaching out her pinkie finger to lock with the boy. "One day only?" Shu asked "One day!" she said locking both his and her pinkie.

She looked up at Shu grinning "Hehehe relax ok, its only temporary, nothing dangerous will happen" she said. Shu smiled softly "Ok I'll trust you" he said breaking the pinkie interaction "...for now" he added hiding his smirk in his hands, looking away.

"What!? Shu!" Millie looked at him offended "Come on, even you can't trust me now too" putting her hand on her chest "It hurts hearing that from you Shu, and hear I thought you have faith in me" she said wiping away her fake tears. "Sorry Millie, but you know what happens when your the one that keeps dangerous or powerful stuffs" Shu reasons rubbing the back of his head.

The girl sighs knowing what he said is true "Yeah yeah I know, but come on just a teeni tiny bit of faith from you please~" she said "Ok I'll give you my  tiny bit faith, is that good?" Shu asked. "Yeah yeah whatever I'll give it back tomorrow afternoon, I think" she said waving her hands up and down, turning around to leave. The boy perked up from the  uncertainty of what she said. "What!?" he said trying to know if what he heard is true.

"I'll return it don't worry " can be heard outside the room, Shu slumped down contemplating if that decision was the right thing to do, even tho we know it isn't. The boy sighs, he guess he'll find out if it's a decision to regret by the result that will happen today until tomorrow.