History

Character Overview:
Luke Lukas Castellanos is a 10 year old who thought to have died with his sister Lily and Nanny by his father. He has blond hair like Myra's. Green eyes as Sebastian's. And wears black pyjamas.
_______________________________
Early Life:
Initially little was known about Luke. He was born in 2006 with lily. Sebastian wrote in his journals that Luke was raised by his mother full-time for 3 years, before eventually attending preschool with Lily.
_______________________________
The Fire:
When Luke was five years old, a fire broke out at his house which resulted in the apposed death of him, Lily and there babysitter. A newspaper article stated that the incident occurred on February 11, 2012 and that he was five years old when he passed. After the incident and Luke and Lily's supposed death, the incident later led to drive there parents apart.
_______________________________
STEM Core Candidate:
it was revealed that Luke did not die. He and Lily have been abducted by MOBIUS to becoming new a Core together for Mobius' STEM system. It was mentioned by "Yukiko Hoffman" that Luke and Lily were ultimately picked due to there fitting the criteria for their theories that posit the idea that ideal Core candidates must have an unfettered ego; a quality found best in either psychopaths or children. As a result, the Children were kept imprisoned by MOBIUS as assets.

(It was a idea from my mind. I think a lot in my Brain and what I think this STEM would have is two children to be the core together. Like a Half-Core. I would call it cores or just core. Since Luke and Lily are the core together it doesn't pronounce Power of the core, just "powers" of the core)
_______________________________
The Evil Within 2:
Before the events of the game, Luke and Lily were inducted as the Core of MOBIUS's new STEM project: an artificial town called Union. Luke was treated well and was said to have even been allowed to interact with a number of Mobius agents such as Hoffman, Kidman, and his mother, Myra, on a daily basis with Lily.

Inside STEM, Luke and his sister were found by Myra and a man name "Father Theadore" who backstabbed her and was into using the powers of the core. Soon after, with the Core "removed", the town began to collapse, which gradually got worse over time, with the physical town tearing itself into disparate pieces, and the oblivious townsfolk mutating into horrific creatures known as the Lost.

While with Luke's time. He was separated from lily and spend his time running away from "Dawson Cone" who was ordered from Theadore to catch him with Stefano and Johnny, he hides under a car. Before he could claw out. Dawson scares and captures him.

After the death of Dawson. Luke sees his father but still believes the lies that Mobius told him about his demise. But His mother Myra comes in and takes him away from Sebastian.

After going around Union and slowly seeing it dismantle over a period of time, Sebastian and Bella would eventually find out where Luke and Lily were at a reconstruction of their old house at the very lowest level of STEM, referred to as Limbo. He proceeded to get to them as quickly as he could. However, Myra was there, and, having been corrupted by STEM into a deranged, dangerous figure, was intent on killing them to keep Luke and Lily safe. This culminated in Myra transforming into a horrific monster called the "Matriarch" which Sebastian and Bella would reluctantly fight against. After an intense battle, Myra would come to her senses and tell Sebastian that he needed to take kids and get out of STEM before it was too late.

Luke was in he and Lily's room, and asked his father if it was really him, and the two would share a heartfelt moment together after lily's. After Sebastian exchanged a few final words with Myra, who needed to stay behind, even though it would cost her life, the rest of Union finally began to collapse, Sebastian and Bella run to his room with the kids and escaping once and for all.

After Escaping STEM. Luke and Lily's Pods open and they wake up saying they had a nightmare.
_______________________________
Ending Post-Credits:
After Bella, Owen and Brianna run off into the wild. Luke was given a present by Kidman and rides off into the sun set with his Father and sister to begin a new life together.
_______________________________
Personality:
Luke is shown to be a kind heart boy. He has respect for others and he has a attachments to Lily. He also is shown to understand others's feelings. He always thinks he's cool and kept on wearing sun glasses to be a cool boy. Sebastian mention he's his Superstar.
_______________________________
Image:

_______________________________Image: