43

Mea Maxima culpa -1

---------------------------------------------------------

Simon looks at me confused as I grab his hand and begin pulling him towards my room in the institute. "Wait do you mean?" Simon asks me and I look over my shoulders with a smirk.

"I've known you all my life, I want to do this." I say as I shut the door behind Simon.

"You're certain?" He asks and I nod before pulling my lips down to his. As we kiss we each slowly begin to remove the others clothes until only our underwear and bra in my case remain. "I love you Ads."

"I love you too." I say to Simon as he kisses down my neck. "Si, I want you too bite me." I say and Simon pulls away.

"What?"

"It's part of the bond, blood sharing, you drink mine and I drink yours." I explain while looking into Simons eyes. Si hesitates before slowly lowering his head to my neck. I feel Simons fangs scrape against my neck before they pierce through and I am filled with overwhelming pleasure.

I feel the blood leaving me before Simon pulls away. "Are you sure?" Simon asks after biting his own wrist and I nod placing my own against his wrist and allow the blood to flow down my throat.

---------------------------------------------------------

I wake up feeling warm, warmer than I should and open my eyes to find an arm wrapped around my front and a body behind me. I loom over my shoulder to see the sleeping form of Simon laying there making me smile.

"Morning." I hear Simon say and watch as his eyes open.

"Morning." I say briefly pressing my lips to his before laying my head on his chest. "I don't want to ever get up." I say happily.

"Why are you in pain?" Si asks and I smile.

"No I'm fine Si, I feel great." I snuggle deeper into Simons chest.

After awhile Simon breaks the silence. "Can I take you on a date?" Simon asks and I smile and turn my head to look up at him. 

"Where?" I ask with a smirk. 

"I don't know." He says as he gently strokes me up and down my back. "ice-cream maybe?" He asks and I smile and nod slightly. After a few more moments I push myself up. "where are you going?" Simon asks me. 

"Shower." I say before getting up, shivering at the feeling of the cold air on my bare skin. 

"Can I join?" Simon asks with a Smirk and I return it and quickly run into the bathroom only to be swept up into his arms. 

When we are finished washing I get changed into a baby blue high low dress with flower embroidery and thin straps with a low back. I put on white fingerless gloves attached by my middle finger like I used to before deciding to take them off and throw on some white heels. While Simon is getting himself ready I also do my hair. I do a loose braid with a section of my hair in the middle with two smaller ones on either side. I also pull back some hair from the front and twist it back while leaving the rest in loose curls. 

"You look amazing." I hear Simon say and I turn to him with a smile. "You're hair and eye's have changed colour." He asks me and I nod. "I like it." I smile and peck Simon's lips before taking his hand and walking out of the institute.