Red's downfall

*the next day in Pasio stadium*
*it was a day Ash himself will battle 3 champion of Kanto, Leaf, Blue, and Red*
*with champions*
Diantha : looks like there's a trainer that challenge 3 of them.
Steven : but he's only one.
*with protagonists*
Serena : why is the mysterious trainer fight the 3 of them by himself ?
Hop : I don't know.
May : I swear, maybe the trainer will be defeated.
Ethan : how come ?
May : because the 3 of them are unstoppable.
*in battlefield*
*Red, blue, and Leaf are ready to battle 1 trainer*
Referee : begin.
*The 3 send out Charizard, Blastoise, and Venusaur while Ash send Godzilla as everyone was shocked*
*with gym leaders*
Sabrina : what is that Pokemon ?
Volkner : looks like a half of Tyranitar and Feraligats, but little different.
*in battlefield*
Referee : um, begin.
Red : hmm(Flamethrower).
Blue : Water pulse.
Leaf : Energy ball.
*the 3 final evolution starter Pokemon use the moves and hit Godzilla, but when the smokes clear, it doesn't effect as everyone was shocked*
*with elites*
Siebold : What ?!
Drake : it didn't effect ?!
*with gym leaders*
Clemont : How ?!
Blaine : it didn't even took damage !!!
*main protagonists*
Lillie : Impossible !!!
Wally : how is that Pokemon still standing ?!
*with champions*
Lance : How ?!
Iris : It didn't do any damage.
*in battlefield*
Leaf : Venusaur, use vine whip.
*Venusaur use vine whip and wrap Godzilla's stomach, but the hands didn't even tie, so he grab the vine whip and swing it as Venusaur was spinning around because of the vine whip that spin by Godzilla (note : just like how Godzilla defeat Kumonga in Godzilla Final Wars), after 9 times, Godzilla released the vine whip as. Venusaur was thrown and hit Blastoise as both crash the Wall*
Red : Hmm.
*Charizard use dragon claw, but when it get close, Godzilla smash Charizard with his tail as Charizard thrown and hit the Wall, the 3's hp is 70%, the crowd and Red were shocked as Godzilla walk to Charizard*
Blue : Rapid Spin.
*Blastoise use Rapid Spin and go to Godzilla, but Godzilla Punch Blastoise so hard that he was flying and hit the wall, his hp is 50%*
Red : Hmmm.
*Charizard fly rush at Godzilla with dragon claw, but Godzilla turn around and Charizard's stomach hit Godzilla's dorsal, Charizard was screaming in pain so hard as Godzilla use Heat pulse(nuclear pulse) and Charizard hit the ground, his hp is 20%*
*with gym leaders*
Clay : Yikes.
Clemont : That's gonna be hurt.
*in battlefield*
Blue : Water pulse.
*Blastoise fire it's water pulse at Godzilla. Ash look serious at Blue as Godzilla fire his Atomic breath through the water pulse and hit Blastoise, his hp is 20%*
Leaf : Venoshock.
*Venusaur fire it's Venoshock, but Godzilla jump and use flying jump kick and hit Venusaur, her hp is 20%*
Red : HMM.
Blue : guys, we have to use Sync move.
Leaf : right.
*they do the Sync move*
Red : Hmm.
Blue : Rapid it top of our pity.
Leaf : you think you can get through me ?
*the 3 final starter turn into their mega form and do the sync move and hit Godzilla*
*with protagonists*
Barry : guess that trainer lose.
Kris : well yeah, no one ever survived that kind of attack.
*when the smokes clear, it shows that Godzilla is still standing as everyone was shocked*
*with champions*
Steven : WHAAAAAATTTTTT ?!
Cynthia : no effect ?
Iris : Impossible.
*with gym leaders*
Maylene : How ?!
Blaine : how is it still standing ?
Clair : this is impossible.
*with elites*
Phoebe : What in the name of spirit ?
Siebold : how is it still standing ?
Lorelei : incredible.
*in battlefield*
*the 3 were shocked that Godzilla still standing, as well as the Pokemons*
Red : Hmm.
Blue : Rapid spin.
Leaf : vine whip.
*vine whip wrap Godzilla, except hands. Charizard rush at Godzilla with Dragon claw, Blastoise rush with Rapid spin, and Venusaur rush with his vine whip*
Ash : Hah.

0:02*Godzilla Punch the 3 starter really hard as the 3 hit the wall, they're hp is 10%*
0:18*Godzilla grab Charizard's tail and smash him to the ground very hard, 9 times, his hp is 3%*
0:34
Blue : Rapid spin.
*Godzilla smash Blastoise with his tail, his hp is 4%*
0:42*Godzilla use flying jump kick and hit Venusaur, her hp is 5%*
0:50*Godzilla fire his Atomic breath at the 3 starter and hit, they're hp is 2%*
0:58
SKREEEEEEOOOOOOONNNNNNKKKKKK
*Godzilla roar really hard as 3 starter were scared*
1:14*Godzilla walk to the 3 starter with an evil face*
1:22*Godzilla grab the 3 final starter and throw them to the sky*
*Ash do the sync move as he pose like a beat up pose as Godzilla glowing red and fire his Burning G-spark Atomic Breath*
1:30*the Burning G-spark Heat Ray hit the 3 final starter and pushed them to the sky*
1:38*it still continue until too high and, BOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM, there was an explosion*
1:46*the 3 final starter fall down like a meteor and hit the ground in the battlefield, they were fainted, but hurt badly*
Red : no, this cannot be.
*Godzilla roar really hard as the whole island was shaking for 11 seconds seconds*
Referee : Charizard, Blastoise, and Venusaur are unable to battle, Ash wins the battle.
*it was silent, Ash return Godzilla and walk away as the 3 protagonists run at their final starter*
*the 3 look at their Pokemon with horror, they were hurt badly, and the 3 have tears*

The end