031. not so happy birthday!

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE ! ^oliver

^oliver

double update because i had to convince TvShowThings
to update her book if i updated mine

      IT HAD BEEN A week since estella got back from the run with the others. things in cell block A were finally getting better because of the medication they'd gotten. estella had been to visit issy and glenn a couple times. they were doing okay, too.

it was estella's birthday, but this was not how she planned on spending it. she was in an RV, with michonne and hershel. she had been captured by somebody that she never thought she would have to see again. she knew she was going to die.

the governor had the three of them.

her hands were tied up, and she was sat opposite hershel and michonne. their mouths weren't covered, but hers was. he'd put a gag in her mouth so she couldn't scream. she had been doing a whole lot of that.

"you should eat. it's gonna be a long day." the gorvernor said, throwing michonne and hershel some food.

he took the gag off estella. she just kept her mouth shut, only whimpering a couple of times in complete fear. she couldn't think of anything worse than eating in that moment. even the thought of it made her want to be completely sick.

she wanted someone to come and save her. rick, daryl, carl, anybody. she just wanted someone to walk in there and take her.

"nobody's gonna hurt you." the governor spoke.

"i don't believe that." hershel said, the governor shrugged.

"well, i don't care." he replied.

"just tell us what this is. you have an eight year old right here, completely scared for her life. you didn't have to take her." hershel said, looking over to see estella sobbing.

"it isn't personal." he replied with no care in the world.

"then what is it?" hershel asked.

he ignored hershel. "michonne, i want you to know... penny, my daughter, she was dead, i know that now. now, i don't wanna hurt you. i don't want to hurt anyone. i need the prison that's it. there are people i need to keep alive. you three are gonna help me take it. no one needs to die."

"i'm gonna kill you." michonne said.

estella sobbed loudly. "michonne, stop! you'll make it worse!"