Chapter Three

Light smirked at the obviously stunned L. Light let out a small laugh, and L gave him a stern look. Suddenly Misa ran downstairs and over to the two. She grabbed Light's hand.

"Let's go!" She squealed pulling both Light and L with her as she ran to the door

Misa practically dragged the two the entire way to the park. Once they got there she pulled them to a bench. Misa sat down right next to Light, she got as close to him as she could. Light couldn't help but feel weird and uncomfortable as Misa rested her head on his shoulder.

Misa and Light talked for what seamed like hours. They soon got up and started to walk around the park together. Misa had Lights hand in hers and L walked behind the two.

Suddenly L walked right between the two of them making them have to split and walk on either side of him.

"Hey! What's the big idea!?" Misa huffed

"I need to tell you something about Light." L replied

Light's ears perked up and he waited for L to speak.

"Light is gay." L calmly announced

"What!?!?!" Misa and Light both said surprised

They stopped walking and turned towards L.

"Light likes men. Yesterday he watched me change, then he tried to get me to sleep with him." L was calm when he spoke

"No I didn't Ryuzaki!!" Light was blushing and his face was completely red, "You were the one that watched me change!!"

L blankly stared at Light "That's exactly something someone in your position would say."

"Uhggggg!" Misa groaned "I can't believe you two!"

Misa ran off leaving L and Light alone together. L looked over at Light and smirked.

"Why did you do that?!?!?!"

"It's time to get back to work Light-Kun." L replied, "Now let's go."

A/N
Sorry that this chapter is sorta short. But anyway, thanks for all the positive feedback you guys have given me!! I hope you continue to enjoy my book! If you have any ideas or anything to correct me on please comment and it'll help me a lot! Thanks guys!