Chapter 6

Bellamy POV.

After me and the other had rest, we kept going. When we came to a special place, we saw really many people laying on the ground. They were dead. We kept going torward. When we looked down on the cliff we say one giant peace of the ark. It had crashed, down from the sky. Well, at least it was one station that were alive. The station or camp, that we just got away from.

We heard someone screamed. We looked down and saw a girl. She was holding a peace of branch that sticking out of the cliff. I heard Sterling yelling.

-Mel. Sterling said to the girl

-Do you know her. asked Sterling

-Yes. She"s from the same ark station as me.

Me and Finn was arguing about if we should help Mel first and looking for the others later. Well, I though that we should help Mel first and looking for the others later. But Finn disagred with me. Of course he wouldn"t agree with me. He hated me so much because Clarke was mine now, instand of her being with the jackass spacewalker.

We told Finn that we should help Mel first. But before we even could help her, Sterling was on his way down the cliff. He fall down on the way to help Mel. He died instantly. Because the rope that he was strapped with, broke and he fall. We all made a new rope that was much stronger. This time I was the one who went down on the cliff to help Mel. We heard someone blow a horn. That meant that we need to find some kind off shelter. If we didn"t we could end up like Atom. He was dying. So Clarke killed him. Because he begged me to do it. But I couldn"t, so Clarke did it instand. She she was so brave.

When me and Mel was on top on the cliff, Moneroe and got an arrow in her leg, because the grounder attacked us right before the someone blowed the horn. I heard a familiar voice.

-Bell?

I turned around to .... Octavia. I was so happy to finally see her. Now I just needed to get them back before we could go and look after Clarke. Octavia ran torward me. She hugged. I had missed her so much.

-O, I missed you so much. We were out looking for you and everybody.

-I know. She hugged me again.

-I missed you to big brother. Are Clarke with you or is she in camp?

-No, I have no idea where she is. But we will go back to camp now. And we will look for them soon.

I gaved Finn and Murphy two weapons. They should go and keep looking for the others. But I would be the one to find princess. Me and Octavia should looking for her tomorrow. But now we was on our way back to camp, with Monroe and Mel. But most of all, I finally find my sister. Well, she find me. Anyway I was so happy to see her again. Now I just had to find my princess. My one and only princess. The one I love.