Chapter one ; unexpected entry.

The glass danced around the dark oak floorboards. Shattered pieces scrambled, hiding amongst the small gaps between the wooden slabs, displaying an alluring imperfection. Butters peered curiously at the shards. He was almost like glass. Fragile. Hastily, he collected the pieces in his hand.

'Gee, my dad is gonna ground me when he sees this..'

He thinks, mind foggy. The broken pieces clatter in his hand

As the wind whistles its melodic tune. The wind. The breeze. Wait. He never opened his window.
"Wh-Whos there?"
"Its me, butters."

He stood there, carelessly. The boy in the orange parka.

His blonde baby hairs peeked out through his hood, he always looked rough. Patches were decorating the torso of the jacket, Kenny never had all that much money anyway. Not that Butters cared. No, he thought it was admirable. Watching how free he seemed, how happy, despite his lack of well.. Belongings. Kenny was butters' best friend, of course. There's no reason he would care.

"Kenny!" he exclaimed, clapping his hands together in pure joy. Oh. Clapping, with hands full of glass, was definitely not a good idea.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tears welled up in Butters' eyes as Kenny gently plucked out glass from his palm. It hurt a lot, but mostly he was happy. None of his other friends would meet him like this, he doesn't think they all care very much, he didn't think anyone did. It was a relief to know Kenny did at least.

Kenny watched as his best friend flinched as he applied anaesthetic to his hand. Kenny was pretty advanced with this sort of thing, he gets a lot of injuries as you could imagine. Butters rarely really reacts to the chemical anymore, he used to cry everything. As you could imagine, Butters always gets himself into trouble, and Kenny's there to heal him. It was sad to some people, the way butters stuck with Kenny, called him his best friend. Kenny was always the trouble maker, the pervert one, and people thought he was friends with butters out of 'pity'. It did start that way, he was friends with butters from pity but well.. He enjoyed his company! Soon it became a double sided friendship. He was a lot nicer than everyone, and he seemed to die less around him.
"Kenny? You've been staring at me!"
"Oh..sorry."

He felt his face flush. Its really embarrassing to just,, stare at someone. But Butters was just, really pretty. It was a childish way of explaining but even after the time he accidentally did his eye in when they were 10, he still looked amazing. His hair was slightly curly and he had the sides cut but he didn't look like the other kids at school, he was different. Positively.

"I don't mind you looking! Do i have anything on my face?"

"Yeah, all that beauty."

"Gee, thanks Kenny!" his cheeks turned pink and he smiled, lighting up the room. He always did. 

Who created someone this kind? this innocent? Certainly not his parents.

Authors note idfk : PLS DONT BULLY ME IM TRYING MY BEST IDK HOW TO WRITE?!?!