8

Tatums pov
I curse as the door is locked. And I'm met with the costume and I scoff "is that you randy?" And the person shakes their head and eventually takes out a knife. And takes off the mask "hiya tate" that bitch! "Courtney!? You're the killer!" "Yeah! I really do enjoy it" she grins and I throw something at her and she throws the knife at me. "Why?!" I say holding the wound. She tackles me to the floor "because bitch" stabbing me in the shoulder. "You told precious Sidney to stay quiet about her whore of a mother killing my family." A wicked smirk on her face as she stabs me again. "Stu will never forgive you" I say trying to get away but she stops me "oh sweety he knows all about this and can't wait to hear about it" and I cry "no" she chuckles "yes he's who set you up after all. Any last words?" "Fuck you" I snap as I'm pinned under her. "I would but I don't go for fake bitches" and she repeatedly stabs me and everything goes black

Courtney's pov
I chuckle and slit her throat and cut her face. Bye bye open casket. I lick the blood off the knife and chuckle. I put the mask on and motion for Stu to keep the people busy. He nods and I head to my room seeing billy waiting for me. I take the costume off and toss it to the grass below for Stu to have. I straddle billy and kiss him. He grins "have your fun baby?" I nod "absolutely....fuck me" he grins "and who would I be to deny you of your wants after a deed well done."

Sidney's pov
I ask Stu "you know where billy went?" He replies "upstairs I think. Looking for Courtney.making sure she has a good time considering what today is" "okay" I reply and head upstairs. I check the first room. Nothing. The next room...nothing. I open the next door and gasp seeing her...and billy. He's got her on top of him grasping her moaning as she does too. He kisses her saying "I love you" breaking my heart. I sob and their eyes meet mine and she smirks. "How fucking could you!" She replies "we're busy. Either watch or leave." Kissing him. He moves her "Sid wait!" As I leave. I bump into Stu "hey where you headed?" "Home! Billy and I are done! She got what he wanted!" I sniffle. He says "what's a better way of getting over that then to get drunk" he's right.

Billy's pov
Show time. I kiss her "I promise I'll make you finish when this is all done with baby. Cmon" we get dressed and we find a slightly drunk Sidney with Stu. I touch her and she pulls away "get away from me" she sniffles boohoo. I say "can we talk. Please" she gives in like the weak bitch she is. I take her to courts parents room. "I'm sorry" i start. "You cheated on me" she cries. "Was I supposed to wait for you forever sid? It was one time. And I'm sorry. I shouldn't have crossed that line with her. I should've waited" I say. I add "between her family's death anniversary and you accusing me of being the killer. I just needed an out. That's all it was. You have to forgive me" I hate that I have to beg this bitch for anything. "You said you love her" she replies "it was the heat of the moment. And I do love her. Just not in that way." I reply.

Courtney's pov

I tell Stu "handle that camera guy. I'll handle randy, Dewey and that bitch gale" he asks "you sure?" I kiss his dimpled cheek "all part of the plan baby" a smile on both our faces as we get ready. I nod to Stu and I already had him rid of that camera gale thought she was smart by putting here. I creep behind randy who's yelling at the tv for Jaime lee Curtis to look behind her. I cover his mouth and slit his throat. I nod to Stu who comes back and I turn and see a bloody Sidney crying and running and I know Stu faked Billy's death already. Slightly off schedule but I can work with it. I watch gale swerve with the camera guys body on her windshield and crash. I see Sidney run and head to the van and open the door. And see gale passed out. I tilt her head back and mutter "for the shit you wrote about me and my family" and cut her throat. I find Dewey by the door and stab him in the back and tug the knife upward making him yell. He's paralyzed. Fun. I kick him over and step on his neck and tilt my head. Such an annoyance. And negligent. I stab him through his eye twisting the blade and then stab him in the throat watching him stop breathing. I tear off the costume and hide it and head inside and bash my temple so it bleeds and land on the floor. I hear Sidney say "oh my god Courtney you're alive" I groan "what happened?" Rubbing my head "the killer seemed to show mercy on you"

I look around "the killer is here? Where's billy? And Stu? Randy? Tatum?" She shakes her head "Billy's gone. I don't know where stu is. Tatum and Randy are dead" I shake my head crying "no! Stop fucking lying to me! No! BILLY!" I sob selling it. "Shhh the killer will hear you. I'm sorry I know you were close" she says I shake my head "he was all I had. You don't understand did. He's all I had" crying "Billy!"

"Court" I hear him. He's bloody like planned. "Billy!" I catch him as he falls down the stairs "I-I'm not gonna make it Court" I shake my head "don't you dare say that to me billy. Don't quit on me. Cmon" Sidney holds the gun up seeing stu "stu!" I greet. "I-it wasn't me! I was trying to find princess over there! And...gale is dead! Everyone's dead! You gotta believe me man!" Sid says "fuck you" closing the door and he knocks at the door "please sid let me in! I'm scared! The killer is out here! Sid!" I snap "let him in its Stu! He's not a killer. Sid!" Billy says "let me have the gun. It's okay. We'll figure it out" Sidney hands over the gun and billy straightens up and I back away "billy?" "Cmon did you think I was really dying princess? There's no holes in my shirt" he licks his finger "corn syrup. Just like what they used for the pigs blood in Carrie" god he's so hot.

I shake my head "no." Backing away from him playing my part.