𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒

𝟎𝟎𝟐-DANGEROUS

𝟎𝟎𝟐-DANGEROUS

゚    — ➴𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗 ,𝐍𝐘
'·..➭𝐘𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰
[𝟎𝟓-𝟑𝟎]

"I WON'T JUDGE YOU"I sung along as I recorded my last video to post on my close friends

"I WON'T JUDGE YOU"I sung along as I recorded my last video to post on my close friends.I been chilling because blu hasn't been home since the video shoot so I got to have me a lil girls week.

Spent some time with my friends, went clubbing without getting caught, recorded some backgrounds vocals for a sample drill song...for who I don't know.

I finished posting when I put on a cropped tank top with some silk boxers.I put my furry blue robe over it as I turned as I walked out the room, the music still blasting around the houses.

I walked down the steps of the duplex,and seen a group of niggas smoking.Ian see no blue locs so I was confused but I did see a boy with two fluffy ponytails.

I think that's setty....I see dougz too.

"The fuck, where the fuck is camrin?"I asked walking towards the dining area."He left like 20 minutes ago want me to call him"Dougie asked getting up.

"Go put clothes on yazzy..."Mali mumbled as he walked past.I nodded about to walk back when blu came in the door.

"The fuck you doing!?"he asked looking me up and down. "Nothing I'm about to-"

"Bout to what, go put some fucking clothes on for you piss me off.Why the fuck would you walk down here like that"he hollered getting closer each second.

I frowned before walking up the steps a certain light skin man following me, I got to the room closing the door so he wouldn't follow me in but he still did.

I started going through my clothes as I felt a lingering presence, "why you just looking at me?"I asked turning around.

"Matter of fact where you been at?"I asked dropping the clothes."you worried about me you need to worry about where the fuck your thot ass bout to sleep"he yelled pushing me back.