First Meet

A girl is seen running on the busy roads of Mumbai.

Oh God I don't want to be late.

She said as she prayed.

Excuse me.

She exclaimed as she tried to stop the car.

Kairav stopped his car in front of her and lowered the window pane. He looked at her, she had hazel brown eyes laced with panic. Her caramel brown hair flying with the soft wind Fear written all over her angelic face. She looked like a fairy which came from heaven. Kairav came back to his senses and cleared his throat in embarrassment.

Kya aapko koi help chahiye?

Kairav asked politely once he was normal.

Woh meri car kharab ho gayi hai and mujhe office pohanchna hai. Can you please drop me?

The girl asked with a soft yet hopeful smile.

Ji.

Kairav said. The girl sighed in relief.

Aa jaiye.

Kairav said. He unlocked the back door of the car. The girl smiled, she opened the door and sat inside.

Kahan jana hai?

Kairav asked.

KN Enterprise.

Ab jaldi chaliye na thoda please. Agar late hui toh maine sunna hai ke humara boss KAIRAV KARTIK GOENKA!!! bahot gusse wala hai. Kacha chaba jayega mujhe. Woh toh acha hai samna nahin hua otherwise pata nahin kya hota mera.

The innocent girl spoke while Kairav,s eyes widened.

Mere samne meri hi burai....

Kairav thought.

Pohanch gaye.

Kairav said stopping the car.

Thanks a lot.

The girl said softly

My pleasure.

Kairav said giving her a tight liped smile.

She opened the door and stepped out from the car and walked towards the office. Kairav also stepped out of the car and walked towards the office. They both entered inside.

Good morning sir.

Everyone wished him.

Good morning.

Kairav replied coldly and went to his cabin.

Yeh kon hai?

The girl asked confused.

Don't you know Arya, he's our boss. KAIRAV KARTIK GOENKA!!!

The girl replied dropping bomb on her.

Arya looked at the girl wide eyed. Her Jew dropped and she visibly gulped hard in fear.

Oh my God!!! Does it mean maine apne boss ke samne unki hi burai kar di.

Arya thought gulping in fear. Her body tumbled slightly as she looked around while moving a strand of her hair behind her ear nervously.

Kairav smirked upon seeing her nervous.

End Of Chapter!!!

Coming up next: Kairav troubles Arya

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on the chapter. Love you all take care stay home and stay safe ❤️😘