2 || Run Detective Run

-Night time-

The Detective and the other finally got to the location. Once they finally step foot near there , Recluse decided to make the other person with him to stay outside and wait for Brook to come if there's a trouble , which they hope nothing will go wrong.

Recluse sneak in behind the guards as he went in by climbing through the broken window. He look around and observe the surroundings, seeing a group of people gathering around and Having a meeting.

The detective somehow recognize some of the people there , the guys at the picture that Lady Truth showed to him.

'There's alot of them, I don't think I can do anything but observe them to know who is the Boss' he thought to himself.

"The boss couldn't come for the cause of important matters tonight." A tall man wearing some kind of mask spoke as he bows down like a gentle man to the group infront of him.

The other guy click his tongue, he sigh as his face look so unsatisfied. "What a disappointment" He said as he scratching his head.

"I wouldn't say that if I was you" The Mask guy said as he stepped forward to them. "The boss is the reason he started this deal which interest you. You wouldn't like it if he cuts the contract... Do you?" He said , in threatening way.

The guy shivers and groan. He couldn't say a comeback somehow. If he messing around with this guy probably he also messing around with the boss either. "Fine, you better tell your boss to come over next time" he said as he snap his finger.

Another guy approach them and brought out a suitcase, they opened it up and face it infront of the Mask man. In the Case , It has money on it. A lot of money.

Recluse reviews what organization they doing, they are exchanging some illegal items with the other group. He knew this is not the Right time to get them because of lack of numbers his in right now.

"It's your turn, Mr. Tuberose" the guy said while crossing his arms.

'Tuberose....' Recluse heard this guy's name before somewhere , he's not sure where though. Probably there's this one specific case that involves that name.

"Ah yes , ofcourse how can i forgot" Tuberose said as he clap his hands twice before a guy approach with the bag that definitely filled with the items. They start exchanging items. The guy checks the item and chuckle darkly.

Recluse has seen enough so he finally decided to depart but somehow he accidentally stepped on something that made a noise. It got everyone's attention.

Recluse curse to himself.

"Who's there?!" The guy said as the other mens pointed their gun at the direction where Recluse behind it.

Recluse stay silent , not responding.

The other guy signals some of the mans to check what's up there , so they start moving slowly on the stairs.

When the detective heard the footsteps approaching he finally went on run. And this alerted the group that his running away.

When they finally got to see Recluse running away they tried to shoot him.

"Shit! It's the Detective!" One of the guy said in panic.

"Recluse? Ah , so he was here" Tuberose said calmly.

"What are you doing?! Don't let him escape!" The guy shouted as the other members start to run where Recluse ran off.

Meanwhile Tuberose was there , Smiling behind those mask as he chuckles. "Catch the birdie" he said as the members at his side follows the order and start also joining the chase.

Recluse is running away. While running he whistle loudly to signal the owl. Brook heard it and flew off to go at the partner Recluse with at this investigation.

When he finally went out the warehouse by using the window he used earlier,  he ran off to the woods, he hid behind the tree , panting quietly.

The group that chasing him shouting around and looking around. Trying to find him, when they thought Recluse ran off somewhere they went somewhere else. Leaving Recluse there.

The detective listen at the footsteps, when there's no noise or anything anymore he sneak out the tree to go back at the other but...

BANG!

Recluse eyes widen and screams in pain , he look down at his body just to see a red stain at the coat which also there's a very painful feeling in it.

He look up to see who shooted and saw the tall man whose wearing a mask. It's Tuberose.

His holding a gun.

Recluse covers the wound with his hand before backing away. He start coughing some blood.

Tuberose smile behind the mask, looking at him in awe as he just saw a pet wounded. "Awe, Does it hurt Mr. Detective?" He said.

Recluse groan in pain. "Tuberose..." He cough out.

"Ah i see you know my Name. That's good i guess" Tuberose said as he reloaded a gun. "But I apologize, I have to capture you as a witness of this" He said pointing the gun again to Recluse and was about to pull the trigger.

Recluse is fast enough to notice it , he immediately pull out his gun in fast speed and shoots immediately. Tuberose notice the sudden action as he dodge the bullet.

This gives Recluse a chance to ran off again , it hurts for him to do it but he have to. Tuberose noticed the detective running away once again .

Tuberose chase him , aiming the gun and shooting Recluse.

Recluse just concentrating to run, avoiding the bullets at the same time.

After a few miles of running. Recluse met a dead end cliff. He stops on his tracks and look down. There's an Ocean Under it, splashing waves.

Click!

The Detective turn his head from behind. Seeing Tuberose already catched up with a gun pointing at him.

"Surrender now Mr. Detective. It'll be much more easy to do it to live than staying stubborn" He said as he slowly approach him.

Recluse look back at the cliff. Takes a deep breath before smiling. Turning his whole body to fully face Tuberose, slowly backing away until the back of his foot isn't stepping anything anymore.

"I would rather be stubborn than being a pawn to you bastards" he said before finally falling off the cliff behind him.

Tuberose flinched at the sudden action the Detective did , he rushed to the edge of the cliff to check on Recluse. He just witnessed a water splash at the moment.

Tuberose clicks his tongue, watching the waves of the ocean beneath the cliff. Waiting the detective to rise up from underwater.

But that didn't happen.

"Sir, did you find him?" A member asked , approaching Tuberose as he panting after all the run.

Tuberose silently stares from the cliff, he stood there silently as his scarf swings on the air .

"He jumped off , there's no way he could survive with his current condition"  Tuberose finally reply.

"Sir, we found another person. He seems with the Detective" they said , Tuberose look at the guy who reported.

"I see , Take him away. I still have reporting to do for the boss" Tuberose said as he turn around to leave , hands behind his back while humming a soft tune.

"Yes sir..."