Visiting Azie at the Hospital

The next day the girls or should I say Addy and Rose woke up, feeling sad and numb. Today they got ready so slow that even the staff members were worried about them. Rose and Addy couldnt eat anything, instead they would work, than start trying to add things together about Sora.

Rose: Are you sure we should be doing this without Azie?

Addy: She would've done the same thing if one of us were in a coma.

Rose: Yeah...I guess you are right. So how are we going to figure this all out, and try to defeat Sora.

Addy: There's only two things we can do for now.

Rose: Which is??

Addy: Well for starters we need to figure out who she is working for. If we find out who that is, than we can find out, why they saved Sora, and why do they keeping coming after us.

Rose: Okay, should we tell the boys about this?

Addy: No. We have to do this ourselves.

Rose: If you say so.

She said as she starts helping Addy figuring out everything. So they can stop Sora before she does something really really bad.

Now to Theo:

I woke up, got out of my underwear, and started to have shower, trying to get this out of my mind. But, Azie keeps coming to my mind as she is in a coma. I punched the shower wall, in anger. After the shower, I got changed, doing my hair, and left the bathroom, grabbing my jacket, and bike keys. And cannot forget my helmet.

I start heading over to the Hospital. When I get there, I let the front desk know that I was going to see her. They pointed to her room, I opened the door, and walked in, shutting the door behind me. I looked at Azie as she lays in the bed, I sighed, and sat down next to her, holding her hand.

Theo: Dont worry Azie, I am sure the girls will find away to stop Sora, they always do, have away of doing stuff.

I kept on looking at her hoping for her to wake up, but, she wasnt going too. I knew that for a fact.

Theo: Its going to be over soon.

Back to Girls:

Rose: We cant find anything about her faking death, there wasnt anything on the files, its like someone deleted them.

Addy: Yeah, and they are pretty darn good at it too. See if you can find away to get those files back!

Rose: I can try, but, it will probably take hours or even maybe days to try to get those files back. 

Addy: Okay, we'll start now, if we cant get them back I will ask our good officer friend if she can get it for us. 

Rose: Alright, ill see what I can do. 

She said as she turns back to her screen on comptuer, and started working away, well Addy starts trying to connect the dots of Sora. As they were doing that Damien and Carter went to go and see Azie. What they didnt know was that Theo was already there, watching over her, making sure that she would be okay. 

Damien: What's Theo doing here already?

Carter: Beats me. 

Damien: Sigh* Come on then.

He said as he opened the door to the room, Theo looks over to see them, he stands up, and walks over to them. 

Theo: What are you guys doing here? 

Carter: We came to see Azie. 

Damien: Yeah, what are you doing here though?

Theo: Same thing you guys are here.