Chapter I

Quiet. That is the best way you could describe the empty streets in Yokohama when the sun escapes from the sky exposing the moon, the beautiful moon who witnessed too many things unspoken of. Tonight, it will witness something again. The snowflakes suddenly stopped falling from the sky. The snow-blanket on the ground rapidly absorbed the hemoglobin from the man's blood who was soon to be dead at the feet of the mysterious woman who killed him, cut his neck open, and drew on his chest a heart, with a knife, carefully and precisely.

"I guess now you won't be able to assault any women, right?" said the ingenious figure looking down at the man who couldn't speak anymore.

This was the 78th victim in only one month.

The next day, the police felt like some underlings, not being able to find the killer behind those men.

                                  ...

At the agency~

Kunikida, a tall fine man entered the agency's room looking directly at the members who were present. The suicidal guy, Dazai responded at the man's entrance looking at him with a face full of curiosity. Atsushi, a fine man with "animal instincts" looked at Kunikida too.

"The police needs us for a case." said the blonde man standing.
"What is it this time?" said Dazai with a face with no enthusiasm.

                                   ...

Y/n' POV

While I waited for my hot chocolate I noticed a waitress talking to a police officers about my case and how they don't have any clues so they want to...speak to the Armed Detective Agency that is...RIGHT ABOVE US??! I ONCE GO AT A RANDOM COFFEE SHOP AND THIS HAPPENS?? Well they don't have any clues, but the agency is feared by all people and criminals no matter how upper-ranked they are. I have to be more carefull next time. Might as well still enjoy a hot chocolate right under the enemy's nose.
I respect them for trying to protect people, but I can't be caught. Not now. Not when Yokohama finally starts to be more free form those contaminated creatures who bring missfortune over voulnerable souls.

     "Helloo" I flinch at this unfamiliar voice which surprised me and interrupted my thoughts. I look at the one who spoke. I found myself looking at the a man...or a boy? with a brown cap and coat, dark hair and eyes closed.
     "Hi!" I smile trying to look welcoming.
     "Who must you be?, you looked pretty fixated on that cop, something caught your attention?" He opened his green-emerald eyes. His clever eyes took me by surprise making my own eyes widen in shock and worry.

Someone making me worry?? No, I must controll my face

Someone making me worry?? No, I must controll my face. I looked at him and smiled, taking my pocker face and saying.                          
   "Yes, you are right, I am really interested in this unkown killer who haunts those streets."
   " Ohe~? Something we have in common?"said him suspicioulsy. "Well, I have to go now, see you around!" said him leaving.