Drunk

//TW: SEXUAL CONTENT

Someone requested this personally. Forgive me if this isn't what you had in mind when you wanted a "Switch! Varg x Fem! Reader LEMON" but I don't have the best perception of how to write Varg. xD Enjoy it if you can.

"Ohhh! Ah! AH! ah! ah! Yes! Harder!!"

You huffed as you sat on the couch beside Blackthorn, trying to ignore the clear view of some girl and Varg out of the corner of your eye. Blackthorn was used to it by now, he simply stayed put and played his game while occasionally handing off the controller to you when it was your turn. He was a sweet dude, but so clueless dumb at the same time. The noises were still fairly loud but you mainly tried focusing your attention on the TV instead. This was the 5th girl tonight that Varg had fucked, and he usually spent 30 minutes with each one; fucking for hours at this point. He'd always fuck them, wouldn't use protection, and would never satisfy any of them. They always looked pissed off when they would leave his apartment after yanking their clothes back on, only Varg's pleasure mattered to Varg. The sounds of skin slapping against skin halted as you heard the girl yelp a moan out when her hair was pulled, Varg moved closer to her ear before spitting venomous words. "Time for you to leave now you fuckin whore, take my cum with you." He released her and backed up to pull out. She panted out her breaths as she struggled to compose herself, soon making her way to the edge of the bed and standing on shaky legs. She glared at Varg, huffing the word "asshole" as she threw on a trench coat and stormed out; slamming the door behind her.

Varg put on a comfortable robe and wore a smug grin on his face, walking in through the open door to join you and Blackthorn. "Usually I don't let girls into my apartment unless I'm going to fuck them, or they have to do a job for me." He said and eyed you as you rested against the couch. You passed the controller back to Blackthorn when it was his turn and shrugged a shoulder before replying, "I finished cleaning, and you seemed busy so I didn't want to bother you by suggesting that we go out and do something fun." Varg smirked a little when you said the word 'busy,' knowing full well what you meant. You actually met Blackthorn first at a gas station while he was trying to pump gas but the hole was on the wrong side of the car, you watched this man try for 5 minutes to yank the hose around the trunk of the car before you spoke up and suggested that he just pull the car up and loop it into the other pumps. He seemed a little dumb, but it was a cute dumb. He told you about his friend 'Kristian' and then introduced you two, at first he was kind to you and would invite you over to the apartment to hang out and listen to music or write songs.

You had to admit, you found it a little funny when you showed up unannounced one morning and found Kristian in his boxer shorts and T-shirt with full corpse paint on, eating his pop tarts and milk at his little desk. He looked at you like a deer in headlights until you broke the silence and offered a smile. 'Don't mind me, just came to return this book for Blackthorn.' You didn't ridicule him, and in turn he seemed to relax more around you. You two never talked to each other for very long, but when you would have the occasional small talk convos it seemed like he was a really sweet guy under it all. You remember the bonfire party that he took you to, he was preoccupied with checking out a few specific folks in the crowd but even though he mostly left you alone you still had fun. There was even an unhinged blonde walking around with a handsaw swinging it at people, whom you decided to avoid and steer clear of. You remember the first time Kristian took you out to a little sandwich place where you both ran into that same group of boys from the bonfire. Kristian was having a total fanboy moment as he stood up to introduce himself, damn near knocking over his glass of water on your lap. He was dismissed by the other guys, which you felt bad for, but at least you two enjoyed a nice meal together.